Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

20% Off Long Term Dublin Airport Parking

• 23-01-2019 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,261 ✭✭✭✭

Applies to parking in Express Red and Holiday Blue Long Term Car Parks when booked before the 31st January and on bookings up until 31st March 2019.

Code is CPE2019.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Does the code 'kick' in on the payment page.. no joy here and I don't want to proceed any further just in case!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭alxmorgan

Does the code 'kick' in on the payment page.. no joy here and I don't want to proceed any further just in case!?

It does.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Saved myself €9 yesterday, thanks OP!

Put the code in, and then on the final screen it shows "Cost" and then a seperate line of what you pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Just saved myself 5.40euro..
    Thanks op.
    27euro for 3 day park reduced to 21.60euro. cool every penny counts :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Applies to parking in Express Red and Holiday Blue Long Term Car Parks when booked before the 31st January and on bookings up until 31st March 2019.

Code is CPE2019.

How did you find that code? I'll be looking for a discount for later in the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,146 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

The DAA have been promoting it through the likes of Facebook and I think Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,261 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

McGaggs wrote: »
    How did you find that code? I'll be looking for a discount for later in the year.

Email newsletter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks OP, just saved myself 1.80 on a days parking

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

I'm traveling after March so don't qualify for the discount.

I booked my flights with Ryanair and noticed they offer a parking discount when you book your DAA parking through their website.

Using your booking reference, go to airport parking on the Ryanair site, it will automatically put in your dates.

Weeks Holiday Blue Long Term for Euro 30.60 which I think is ok.

Advertisement