Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
01-08-2020, 18:51   #121
KiKi III
Registered User
 
KiKi III's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 2,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleet_admiral View Post
I snagged my boss's hot sister then bragged to the boss that I could have her too but she was too ugly
The first part of that story is scandalous, the second part is just mean.
KiKi III is offline  
Advertisement
01-08-2020, 18:51   #122
Purple Mountain
Registered User
 
Purple Mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 7,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamu View Post
Lucky lad, didn't know any girls like that when I was growing up. Hahaha.
I think the poster is female
Purple Mountain is online now  
01-08-2020, 18:57   #123
Lewis_Benson
Registered User
 
Lewis_Benson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankx View Post
The dirtier the better
What's the prize?
Lewis_Benson is offline  
01-08-2020, 21:04   #124
fleet_admiral
Registered User
 
fleet_admiral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiKi III View Post
The first part of that story is scandalous, the second part is just mean.
She went out of her way to be nasty to people so it was a kind of karma
fleet_admiral is offline  
02-08-2020, 13:53   #125
Mad_maxx
Registered User
 
Mad_maxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 6,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasandrunt View Post
When I was 17 I got a blowjob off my Dad's girlfriend while my father was in hospital waiting to get his voicebox removed after being diagnosed with throat cancer.
That's the kind of thing that would be cut from a porn movie for lacking class
Mad_maxx is online now  
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
02-08-2020, 15:02   #126
Purple Mountain
Registered User
 
Purple Mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 7,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_maxx View Post
That's the kind of thing that would be cut from a porn movie for lacking class
Or an over active imagination.
Purple Mountain is online now  
02-08-2020, 19:25   #127
Batrachotox
Registered User
 
Batrachotox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airyfairy12 View Post
When we were teenagers, me and my best friend used to f**k each other, neither of us are lesbians.

We also had a foursome with another friend from school and my friends next door neighbour, 1 lad 3 girls.
Niiiicccceee...
Batrachotox is offline  
02-08-2020, 20:14   #128
Airyfairy12
Registered User
 
Airyfairy12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batrachotox View Post
Niiiicccceee...
This is what happens when kids learn about sex from porn.
Airyfairy12 is offline  
02-08-2020, 20:19   #129
Pkiernan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasandrunt View Post
When I was 17 I got a blowjob off my Dad's girlfriend while my father was in hospital waiting to get his voicebox removed after being diagnosed with throat cancer.
Well, in fairness your da wouldn't have been up to giving you one in his condition.
Pkiernan is offline  
Advertisement
07-08-2020, 23:50   #130
Feenix
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 105
Probably not the most scandalous thing I’ve done but anyway.
My best friends brother died when we were about 19/20. It was very sad. I was walking into the church behind his aunt who was probably in her 70s at the time. She bent over in front of me to either sign a book or get holy water or something and I pretended to ride her up the arse. I did it to make my friends behind me laugh but a load of other people saw me doing it including my own family.
Rush of blood to the head and regretted it instantly. Couldn’t focus at all in the church.
Feenix is offline  
08-08-2020, 00:32   #131
corner of hells
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
Probably not the most scandalous thing I’ve done but anyway.
My best friends brother died when we were about 19/20. It was very sad. I was walking into the church behind his aunt who was probably in her 70s at the time. She bent over in front of me to either sign a book or get holy water or something and I pretended to ride her up the arse. I did it to make my friends behind me laugh but a load of other people saw me doing it including my own family.
Rush of blood to the head and regretted it instantly. Couldn’t focus at all in the church.
A couple of mods will be along shortly to invite you to join the AH "Hall of Fame".
corner of hells is offline  
Thanks from:
08-08-2020, 01:09   #132
kowloon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 11,194
My life sucks.
kowloon is offline  
08-08-2020, 01:14   #133
PTH2009
Registered User
 
PTH2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 22,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by kowloon View Post
My life sucks.
you from Kildare, Offaly or Laois ?
PTH2009 is offline  
(3) thanks from:
08-08-2020, 01:25   #134
Rothko
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 10,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamu View Post
Lucky lad, didn't know any girls like that when I was growing up. Hahaha.
Don't worry, it's made up.
Rothko is online now  
08-08-2020, 01:34   #135
Man with broke phone
Registered User
 
Man with broke phone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by kowloon View Post
My life sucks.
Shake it up, kick out at the system, rob a post office.
Man with broke phone is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet