Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭laserlad2010

Conor McGregor.

We were picking up a sick newborn from the Coombe recently - using a large portable incubator thats a bit smaller than an adult hospital trolley.

Anyway, on our way back we hit the button for the lift and it opens - McGregor and his missus is inside. Now, to them they'd have seen a nurse, a doctor, a paramedic and a large portable incubator which was covered over, making various beeps and noises.

McGregor goes "get another lift, this is our one". i s**t you not. In fairness to my hardened nurse colleague she snorted at him and said "move into the corner there" whilst pushing the trolley right towards him. Lad moved sharpish.

Seriously though, he's a class act:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Conor McGregor.

We were picking up a sick newborn from the Coombe recently - using a large portable incubator thats a bit smaller than an adult hospital trolley.

Anyway, on our way back we hit the button for the lift and it opens - McGregor and his missus is inside. Now, to them they'd have seen a nurse, a doctor, a paramedic and a large portable incubator which was covered over, making various beeps and noises.

McGregor goes "get another lift, this is our one". i s**t you not. In fairness to my hardened nurse colleague she snorted at him and said "move into the corner there" whilst pushing the trolley right towards him. Lad moved sharpish.

Is that true ?? If so what a f##king asshole..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

David beckham and his insufferable misery of a wife

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭laserlad2010

4Ad wrote: »
    Is that true ?? If so what a f##king asshole..

Yeah I mean look, some people can just say the wrong thing at the wrong time, but it fits with his character. I feel sorry for the kid tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Conor McGregor.

If that's true it reflects pretty badly on him. I normally give the guy a pass on all the hatred he gets because I understand that he needs to project a persona in order to maximise his earnings (just like Ali did back in the day), but I'd change my mind if I thought he was actually really like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Yeah I mean look, some people can just say the wrong thing at the wrong time, but it fits with his character. I feel sorry for the kid tbh.

Still no excuse for that...even bigger asshole than I thought....

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

Emma F*cking Watson.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Noel Edmonds

Stephen Mulhern

Michael McIntyre (the skipping c**t, as Frankie Boyle once described him)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

I've never ever forgiven him since that monstrosity You, me and Dupree. :mad:

You take that back you mutha f%*¥£§\ :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Whoopie Goldberg. I have an irrational, somewhat inexplicable, strong dislike of that woman. She is banned from our TV at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Conor McGregor.

congratulations to you...and jeez what a cnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭jeanjolie

Andy Murray.

I think Andy Murray should get his teeth fixed and get rid of that undesirable accent. He's a millionaire, been knighted by the queen yet IMO doesn't have the decency to have a nice smile and speak properly? :D

inb4 being accused of being vain and arrogant...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Posh spice - I feel sorry for Dave, she comes off as distant, snobby unlikeable
    Claudine Keane - similar to vogue Williams, who cares about your opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

I have an awful urge to switch channels when Russell Howard or Alex Zane come on screen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭biscuithead

I loathe Madonna.

Gay Byrne and the way he asks people questions with his eyes half closed and his hands folded across his chest. So pretentious.
    Am actually sitting here all morning thinking "hmmm who else do I hate"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

anna080 wrote: »
    Gay Byrne and the way he asks people questions with his eyes half closed and his hands folded across his chest. So pretentious.
    Am actually sitting here all morning thinking "hmmm who else do I hate"

Ray Foley?

Ray Foley?

You wouldn't be wrong

I detest that squeaky-voiced hipster that seems to be in every second advert on TV at the moment.

http://www.adweek.com/creativity/after-ad-youll-fight-urge-sexy-dance-across-airport-156413/

Though I suppose that doesn't really count as it's not inexplicable to hate him because he's an annoying twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

robbiezero wrote: »
    Harry Kane the Tottenham Hotspur striker.

Don't know why I hate him, I don't support any of the Premier League teams so its not an anti-spurs thing, but I hate his stupid goal celebrations, I hate his stupid face, I hate his stupid hair and his stupid voice in the interviews afterward.

Can't really explain it because by Premier League standards he seems quite a decent lad.

It's his constantly open mouth. I've never seen it shut.

• Advertisement

It's his constantly open mouth. I've never seen it shut.

He's like a shark - a shark has to keep moving or it smothers, Harry has to keep his mouth open or he will.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Pivot Eoin

Pretty much every Sky Sports News Presenter/Employee/Puppet

Kay Burley on Sky News

Ryle Nugent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Twink. I have very valid reasons for detesting her.

1. She has zero talent.
    2. She has a face no one could love not even her mother.
    3. She has a voice that grates on me big time.
    4. She has zero talent.
    5. She is a whiner and actually thinks she's important.
    6. She never had any talent.
    7. She will never have any talent.
    8. She has zero talent.

1. She has zero talent.
    4. She has zero talent.
    8. She has zero talent.

9. She insists on one's mickey being zipped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

valoren wrote: »
    I have an awful urge to switch channels when Russell Howard or Alex Zane come on screen.

those "Russell comedians" as stewart lee calls them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

1. She has zero talent.
    4. She has zero talent.
    8. She has zero talent.

Nothing inexplicable about this. Horrible woman

• Registered Users Posts: 13,078 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Simon Coveney
    Eddie Hobbs
    Denis OBrien
    Michael OLearly
    Michael Lowry
    Paul Williams

The inexplicable part, is they haven't done anything to me - or had any real impact on me. Just when I see/hear them, my blood boils. They are all fairly unavoidable

Ehh some of those guys cost the Irish taxpayer a lot of money.
    And probably we got saddled with a mobile phone provider that should never have been.

Oh and one has indulged in blackening the name of a good man who dared to speak up and tell the truth.
    A truly odious individual and mouthpiece for hire.
    Aidan o Brien the racehorse trainer.
    The Ireland AM presenters on TV3.
    Pat Falvey former Everest climber.

Actually for once somebody (and another poster mentioned him as well) seems to have found someone who in mind is inexplicably hated.

I don't get the hate for Aidan O'Brien.
    He is very good at his job and stops the autocrats with all the oil money from buying up racing.
    He never seems to blow his own trumpet, doesn't comment on anything other than his profession AFAIK.
    Gravelly wrote: »
    If that's true it reflects pretty badly on him. I normally give the guy a pass on all the hatred he gets because I understand that he needs to project a persona in order to maximise his earnings (just like Ali did back in the day), but I'd change my mind if I thought he was actually really like that.

Actually I will very much go again the grain here and say I hated Ali.

People who laud what a great guy he was should look up how he treated Joe Frazier, a man who had actually supported him publicly and financially when he was banned.
    It was nasty and showed what a pri** Ali really was under all the showboating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

Martin King
    Aidan Cooney

Actually all the presenters on TV3's Ireland AM.

Also anyone who is on Loose Women

Advertisement