Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

RMAOK wrote: »
    I thought it was John legend :confused:
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    So did I , and I thanked Jojofizzes post re his wife also :o
    Loughc wrote: »
    Yeah that’s definitely John legend.

TotalHopefulKakapo-max-1mb.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

TotalHopefulKakapo-max-1mb.gif
    I don't get it. Is there some reference I'm missing? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,776 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

AllForIt wrote: »
    Ivan Yates

Can't put my finger on it. Well, thats the point of the thread I suppose.

I think he is over fond on playing to the audience and shît stirring nowadays. Some might call it ‘encouraging’ lively debate but he all to often comes across as smug with the rather pungent stench of disengenious about his line of questioning and how he encourages and stokes debate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

Those Lipsetts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Can't stand Adrien Brody. No idea why.

His appearance on SNL where he wore dreddlocks and pretended to be Jamaican is one such reason, for sure.
    (He improv'd the whole thing-and it's painfully cringe inducing).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

For anybody who watches Tech stuff on YouTube.
    I just want to slap the face off MBKHD.
    Such a smug git

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Didn't he say his mother was suffering from Alzheimer's? I imagine the care needed to look after her is quite expensive, and so it explains why he might need the money.

Níle Rogers prints money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Can't stand Adrien Brody. No idea why.

Yeah, I think it's his face.

First time I ever saw him was on an advert with two other complete gimps for (I think) Gillette blades. Wondered who the hell he was and why did I want to punch him so badly. Then I saw him in one of the Predator films and really wanted the Predator to kill him slowly and painfully.

And the biggest crime of all was that he almost ruined Peaky Blinders for me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,279 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Another vote for Ivan Yates here

Bland and lazy presenter but what really gets me is the smug attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Loughc wrote: »
    Yeah that’s definitely John legend.

I used to listen to 4fm at work, almost everyday they played his song All Of Me. It is without doubt the most depressing song. Haven't listened to that station in months as they keep playing it.

This morning Ian Dempsey was doing his music quiz and that fecking song came on, pissed me off for the day now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

myshirt wrote: »
    Ruth Coppinger

This is not inexplicable, she’s a c**t

• Registered Users Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I used to listen to 4fm at work, almost everyday they played his song All Of Me. It is without doubt the most depressing song. Haven't listened to that station in months as they keep playing it.

This morning Ian Dempsey was doing his music quiz and that fecking song came on, pissed me off for the day now.

Speaking of his show, Paul Collins is a pain in the hoop. Interjects the whole time with what he thinks are hilarious rebuttals, when in fact they smack of a fella trying to be cool.

You're there to provide the sports news Paul. Not comic relief. Stick to your job title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I don't get it. Is there some reference I'm missing? :confused:

They have a little aesthetic similarity! It's nothing complicated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Jennifer Lopez. I refuse to watch a film if she's in it, not sure why though. She just has an annoying face.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,102 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Jennifer Lopez. I refuse to watch a film if she's in it, not sure why though. She just has an annoying face.

I'm usually too busy looking at her arse to notice her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mary Lou Mc Donald .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Mary Lou Mc Donald .

Surely not that inexplicable? She has a voice like a fûcking foghorn and must be going to smug classes with her colleagues, Eoin Ó Broin and Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

That Green party leader Eamonn Ryan. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

threein99 wrote: »
    Rosanna Davison, Roz Purcell, and Fergal Darcy off Today Fm

A face like Tutankhamun's death mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

A face like Tutankhamun's death mask.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

Vera Twomey and her nutty supporters. Pure tin foil hat brigade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Davina McCall, Jermaine Jenas and that horse faced cow that be's on loose women.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Rob Beckett..im not a violent person at all but every time i see him i want to dive through the tele and jump on his head. This was a manageable disorder until recently as now every time i turn the tele on there he is.. Arghhhhh f@$k€r!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Rob Beckett..im not a violent person at all but every time i see him i want to dive through the tele and jump on his head. This was a manageable disorder until recently as now every time i turn the tele on there he is.. Arghhhhh f@$k€r!!

I have similar feelings for James Acaster. He's a funny guy, who got publicly cheated on and dumped by his girlfriend so she could date and have a kid with Rowan Atkinson (Yes, Mr Bean).

Seems like a very genuine and nice guy.

But I just can't watch anything he's in or even listen to his stand-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Adam Levine. Just don't like the look of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

The supposed comedian Lee Mack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Haha. I feel the same about Johnny Depp and Hugh Grant. I will not look at any of their films.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Haha. I feel the same about Johnny Depp and Hugh Grant. I will not look at any of their films.

I feel the same now about Meryl Streep . Won't watch a film with her now

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

madalig12 wrote: »
    and that horse faced cow that be's on loose women.

You may need to narrow that down :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Sara Pascoe.....not in the slightest bit funny.

Amanda holden....truly pointless waste of surgically enhanced skin

Advertisement