Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most Scandalous thing you ever did?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Lockheed

I got very very drunk and I woke up to find a mercedes benz hood ornament on my bedside drawer. Presumably I took it from a merc in the street. I feel guilty every time I look at it but sure i've no idea where it actually came from to give it back!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,552 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭StackSteevens

Gave my no. 1 to Trevor Sargent. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Irish Praetorian

Yeah and their promiscuity resulted in the aids crisis.

Oh yeah that was it, nothing to do with a virulent disease spread through sexual contact or blood transmission, it was de geys cooking it up in their tastefully decorated apartments and spreading around like pixie dust.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Homophobe banned, as you were

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Had a much older lover when I was a teenager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Good man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,198 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

What tune did you play.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

wiggle16 wrote: »
    I got stood up by the same lad twice in a row, after waiting in a nightclub for him for a couple of hours I gave up and went for a smoke and ended up chatting to someone else. We went into a cubicle in the jacks and I gave him a blowjob.

As I was walking out of the jacks my erstwhile date appeared, having just arrived, and shouted "There you are!" and ran over to snog me.

Not one of my prouder moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

I put the screw in the tuna.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

I had an affair with a married man when I was 22. He was Muslim and we were living in a Sharia country where he could legally have had four wives (and it wasn’t uncommon with the men we knew to have more than one) so I figured a girlfriend on the side barely counted.

I wouldn’t let myself away with justifying it like that these days though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,721 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

KiKi III wrote: »
    I had an affair with a married man when I was 22. He was Muslim and we were living in a Sharia country where he could legally have had four wives (and it wasn’t uncommon with the men we knew to have more than one) so I figured a girlfriend on the side barely counted.

They don't justify it either love. Riding him while unmarried is under the heading of Zina, and you'd have been stoned to death, after a hundred lashes in some islamic territories.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,721 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

eviltwin wrote: »
    Had a much older lover when I was a teenager

You were 17, he was....?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Tzardine wrote: »
    I put the screw in the tuna.

Lay off the orange soda the next time.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    They don't justify it either love. Riding him while unmarried is under the heading of Zina, and you'd have been stoned to death, after a hundred lashes in some islamic territories.

I love when people who have probably never been there act like they know more about a country I lived in for six years than I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Larbre34 wrote: »
    You were 17, he was....?

She was late 30s. Amazing person, still friends today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

tenor.gif

Oh I have a more scandalous one than that. Age gap was smaller (I was 17, he was 31) but the scandalous bit was that I knew him because he was friends with my Da.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Kamu

Random question, but considering you lived in a culture where this was normal and accepted.

What do you think of men with multiple wives? Would you be the 'xth' wife?

Kamu wrote: »
    Random question, but considering you lived in a culture where this was normal and accepted.

What do you think of men with multiple wives? Would you be the 'xth' wife?

Nope, I never considered marrying him nor he me. It was a pretty tawdry affair.

On the multiple wives thing, it’s way different than I pictured it. I always thought it was a fella with multiple wives in the one house deciding which bedroom he’d sleep in tonight. It’s rarely like that.

It’s more like a guy from Cork who works in Dublin having a wife and family in each city; the two wives often have never met or in some cases don’t even know about each other. You have to be pretty wealthy to run two homes like that, so it’s more common in oil-rich countries in the Gulf.

Technically you’re only meant to get a second wife under certain specific conditions (like if your first wife turns out to have fertility problems) but what often happens is they marry who their parents tell them to as their first wife and then for love with wife no. 2. I never met anyone with 3 or 4, I think that’s basically reserved for royalty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Kamu

Nope, I never considered marrying him nor he me. It was a pretty tawdry affair.

On the multiple wives thing, it’s way different than I pictured it. I always thought it was a fella with multiple wives in the one house deciding which bedroom he’d sleep in tonight. It’s rarely like that.

It’s more like a guy from Cork who works in Dublin having a wife and family in each city; the two wives often have never met or in some cases don’t even know about each other. You have to be pretty wealthy to run two homes like that, so it’s more common in oil-rich countries in the Gulf.

Technically you’re only meant to get a second wife under certain specific conditions (like if your first wife turns out to have fertility problems) but what often happens is they marry who their parents tell them to as their first wife and then for love with wife no. 2. I never met anyone with 3 or 4, I think that’s basically reserved for royalty.

That's actually quite interesting, thank you for the insight.

I always only saw it through a 'huh, huh, bang multiple women, be great, huh huh' viewpoint.

However, I can barely handle one women, let along try for more. Hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Kamu wrote: »
    That's actually quite interesting, thank you for the insight.

I always only saw it through a 'huh, huh, bang multiple women, be great, huh huh' viewpoint.

However, I can barely handle one women, let along try for more. Hahah

Jesus imagine being married to 2 or 3 of them, you'd never get a minutes peace :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Married the wrong woman.

Had an affair with a much older woman. She was 62! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭julyjane

Climbed over a wall to get into a hurling match without paying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭julyjane

Jesus imagine being married to 2 or 3 of them, you'd never get a minutes peace :pac:

imagine being one of the wives though, you'd get loads of peace

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭igotissues

Was broke and slept with men for money. Was quite profitable but messes with your head

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

I let the dogs out.

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Married the wrong woman.

Had an affair with a much older woman. She was 62! :eek:

We can’t tell us how scandalous this is unless you tell us how old you are

• Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

We can’t tell us how scandalous this is unless you tell us how old you are

Totally scandalous! I was only 60. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Scandalous means found out or just would be scandalous if found out?

Advertisement