Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post a pic of your bike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭batman_oh

Two at the mo, 08 Blade and 04 ZX6 for trackdays but about to be replaced by a 09 R1

P1010637.jpg
    DSC_8426.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

Also courtesy of Donkey...

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

saveme.jpg w1024.png
    saveme2.jpg w1024.png

I like my bike:D

• My current bike, although I'm looking to upgrade soon :)
    DSC00288.JPG
    DSC00254.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

My current bike, although I'm looking to upgrade soon :)
    DSC00288.JPG
    DSC00254.JPG

Is that a V4, Nailer ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

My 3.don't have an up to date one of the valk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

dubtom wrote: »
    My 3.don't have an up to date one of the valk

whoa, trailer with the Goldwing! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭Wossack

KTRIC wrote: »
    Is that a V4, Nailer ?

v-twin afaik

• KTRIC wrote: »
    Is that a V4, Nailer ?

No, it's a 1600 V twin. Some thump out of it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

No, it's a 1600 V twin. Some thump out of it :D

Just sold my 16 V-Twin a while back, it was too much bike for me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

great pics & bikes there!!
    Mine pales somewhat into insignificance compared to these. Anyway her it is :)

650.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Sesshoumaru

Zascar wrote: »
    3433836759_ec9569c65d.jpg

Nice bike! M695?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Cheers! It's the M620ie - 2005

Actually this is s better photo:
    Monster620.jpg
    This is obviously not my one - I wish mine was as clean!

Your bike looks very clean Zascar, I thought it was a 695 at first. I really love Monsters! I'm on my third one now, here is a picture of my 95 M900

attachment.php?attachmentid=87388&d=1249663308

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Pique

@ Sesshoumaru:

As you're obviously a 'Monster head', and I'm thinking of buying one as my first bike (600 or 620) but somewhat worried about buying an old Duke due to the rumours & scaremongering that surrounds anything beautiful and Italian (even the women ffs!), would it be OK if I pick your brains about them via PM ?

Cheers,
    PK.

Pique wrote: »
    @ Sesshoumaru:

As you're obviously a 'Monster head', and I'm thinking of buying one as my first bike (600 or 620) but somewhat worried about buying an old Duke due to the rumours & scaremongering that surrounds anything beautiful and Italian (even the women ffs!), would it be OK if I pick your brains about them via PM ?

Cheers,
    PK.

Well mines a 1995 M900 and I use it as an everyday bike, winter included. I've done approx 10,000 miles in the last 18 months. Not really any major problems. Never been left at the side of the road anyway. Always got me home :)

Fire away with any question you have, I'll do my best to answer them!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Nice cans Sess - are they Termignoni's?

Zascar wrote: »
    Nice cans Sess - are they Termignoni's?

They are a recent addition to the bike, I only got them a few months ago. They are the official "Ducati Performance Exhaust Kit", but they are not Termignoni cans. A guy from Ducati Dublin told me the exhaust kit for my bike from that era was made by Remus.

Either way a lucky find, I had spent ages looking around the internet for them and then by chance I found someone in Ireland selling an original unused M900 exhaust kit still in the box! oh and they sound great :)

KamiKazi wrote: »
    whoa, trailer with the Goldwing! :pac:

Homemade no less,great for camping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Oh jesus even the thought of a trailer on a bike scares me:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

Some gorgeous bikes here. What we need to do is get them all out for a spin:D

Some gorgeous bikes here. What we need to do is get them all out for a spin:D

I second this motion. :P

Mondello clubmans tomorrow, always a good excuse.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

I don't have a picture of my actual bike but below is one I found on tinterweb.

s2r1000.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Here's my KTM

moz wrote: »
    Here's my KTM
    ?iid=yvyn8c&outx=800&quality=70

Pretty nice, hard to see though :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

Your bike looks very clean Zascar, I thought it was a 695 at first. I really love Monsters! I'm on my third one now, here is a picture of my 95 M900

nice bike sessh. I'm also on my third monster. My first was a 620 dark with termis. I miss the loud exhausts. My neighbours don't though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Can't figure out why pic is not showing :confused:

Did you upload the pic to the interweb?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

P.C. wrote: »
    Did you upload the pic to the interweb?

Yeah, The link for it is http://newimages.fotopic.net/?iid=yvyn8c&outx=800&quality=70.html but it still doesn't show up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Yeah, The link for it is http://newimages.fotopic.net/?iid=yvyn8c&outx=800&quality=70.html but it still doesn't show up.

OK, open the pic, then right click - go down to properties and click on that - look for where it says Address: (URL) - this will start with http.//etc.
    Now copy that, and then close that window.

Now back here to post e reply - at the top, find the icon that says 'insert image' - a window will open, and ask you to enter the URL of your image.
    Delete the http that is there, and now just paste the URL that you copied earlier - click OK, and that should work.

Advertisement