Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HKC codes?

Options
  • 23-07-2018 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭

Is there a list of codes online? i can't remember the code for setting the alarm at night with windows open etc? any info appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Probably 0#7 or 0#8 on your HKC system.
    Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with manuals, but any licenced installer or the manufacturer can help you with a copy of the manual for your alarm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

KoolKid wrote: »
    Probably 0#7 or 0#8 on your HKC system.
    Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with manuals, but any licenced installer or the manufacturer can help you with a copy of the manual for your alarm.

cheers, 0#7 is setting with wndows shut etc, 0#8 doesn't appear to do nought, ok i will try contact somebody, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

cheers, 0#7 is setting with wndows shut etc, 0#8 doesn't appear to do nought, ok i will try contact somebody, thanks

If you do 0#7 "code if asked" * (the zone number you want to leave open) and yes it will do a partset and inhibit the zone you want open.
    If you want 2 zones open press * (the zone number you want to leave open) * (the zone number you want to leave open) Yes.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Is there a list of codes online? i can't remember the code for setting the alarm at night with windows open etc? any info appreciated

Just Google
    HKC Quick Set Codes

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Davidwhit1

Hi,

Delete if not allowed.By any chance would anyone have an installation manual for a HKC alarm?looki g for wiring diagrams Any help be great thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes or manuals.
    Any licenced installer or the manufacturer would be able to get one to you.

No problem, I am just looking at how to wire in my internal echo bell.the drawing for the external Saab bell says to use the internal terminals which leaves me with no terminals for the internal bell.do I double them up ? Thanks

You connect the strobe & the internal bell to the same connections in the panel.

KoolKid wrote: »
    You connect the strobe & the internal bell to the same connections in the panel.
    Thanks for your help.im not at home at the moment do the other 2 cores go in bho and tam too?

BHO & Tam return come from the external bell.

• Advertisement

Thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 2 es123

Does anybody know the engineering code for -snip- HKC alarm is?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

es123 wrote: »
    Does anybody know the engineering code for- snip -HKC alarm is?

Hi es123. While default codes can requested, we can't allow codes that are unique to an alarm company, as doing so would compromise their practice. You should also not post in old threads that are long dormant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement