Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ok guys....blondes or brunettes???

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

i hate the word 'bubbly'... bad connontations there.

Definitely blondes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

whats wrong with bubbly?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Johnson

whats wrong with bubbly?!?

Bubbly=Personality, and as everyone knows, when someone has "a great personality" or is "bubbly", it means they are a fat mess that Stevie Wonder wouldn't touch with a 1000ft pole

whats wrong with bubbly??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Bubbly=head-wrecking.......No one likes a constantly happy person.
    Kinda icky...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

lol verrry true

yeah i getcha now!! hmm....perhaps i shud hve rephrased the question!! anywayz....whats done is done

It's just the fact that the question gave such a specific choice.
    I'm a brunette but I am NOT bubbly and I know plenty of intelligent blondes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

brunnette, bordering black hair no doubt!

DAEDULUS wrote:
    brunnette, bordering black hair no doubt!
    This directed at me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

LadyJ wrote:
    This directed at me?
    I don't think so... Probably just a fluke.

Mind you, I was just gonna be lazy and say, whatever colour hair LadyJ has!
    But then I figured that would be misinterpreted, so I kept shtum...

LadyJ wrote:
    It's just the fact that the question gave such a specific choice.
    I'm a brunette but I am NOT bubbly and I know plenty of intelligent blondes.
    yeah me too....it woz jst the first thing that popped into my head

SebtheBum wrote:
    I don't think so... Probably just a fluke.

Mind you, I was just gonna be lazy and say, whatever colour hair LadyJ has!
    But then I figured that would be misinterpreted, so I kept shtum...
    In fairness,my hair is dark brown but it kinda shimmers auburn because I dyed it ages ago.......... So I have "dark" hair. :D

Seb,were you afraid you'd be seen as a hair racist? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

rb_ie wrote:
    Then why not just ignore them?Why post into them if they're so "silly"?
    Because I always feel annoyed when reading these threads. As a member of the community I feel that I have the right to bitch (like a little girl)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭weemcd

brunettes ftw

LadyJ wrote:
    In fairness,my hair is dark brown but it kinda shimmers auburn because I dyed it ages ago.......... So I have "dark" hair. :D

Seb,were you afraid you'd be seen as a hair racist? :eek:
    Oh, yeah, completely. I've invested (wasted?) too much time on boards to ruin all my good work by revealing my deep-rooted prejudice against light-haired ppl!!! DAMN THEM ALL etc. Especially those blondies, they think they're so great...

Anyway, yes, you are very astute, oh lovely-haired one!

:rolleyes:

He's on the side of us darkies!

LadyJ wrote:
    He's on the side of us darkies!
    Absolutely. My bias has its roots in my own (natural) change in hair colour. When I was younger I had beautifully blonde hair, and over time it got darker and darker... And now I have light-brown hair.
    Because ya see, this kinda thing happens to "lighties": Random hair colour change, for no apparent reason.

Do dark-haired young 'uns find their hair mysteriously getting lighter?
    Pfffft I think not!

So darker-hair is my choice. Cos at least ya know that you're not gonna one day wake up next to a "lightie"! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Only some blondes are sexy, but all brunettes are sexy.

G'wan the darkies.

banquo wrote:
    G'wan the darkies.
    Oh dear God,what have I done?! :eek:

• Advertisement

LadyJ wrote:
    Oh dear God,what have I done?! :eek:
    Robert Oppenheimer and LadyJ... Two peas in a pod. :D

SebtheBum wrote:
    Robert Oppenheimer and LadyJ... Two peas in a pod. :D
    Lol,yes,see the destruction this will cause!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭DAEDULUS

banquo wrote:
    Only some blondes are sexy, but all brunettes are sexy.
    yeah right! id imagine brown is the most common hair colour for Irish women and the majority of Irish women are ugly so.... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Brunettes, without a doubt. I fully believe Natalie Imbruglia is the best looking girl in the world

DAEDULUS wrote:
    yeah right! id imagine brown is the most common hair colour for Irish women and the majority of Irish women are ugly so.... :p
    oh that woz below the belt........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

DAEDULUS wrote:

I have to disagree with ya on that, I would say that the ratio of hot girls to the ugly ones is probably more or less the same everywhere 'cept over here they're just less afraid to show themselves in public.....for some reason.... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

irish girls with dark hair ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Brunettes! Dont like blondes!

Well....ya course I do...but not half as much as brunettes

rb_ie wrote:
    I have to disagree with ya on that, I would say that the ratio of hot girls to the ugly ones is probably more or less the same everywhere 'cept over here they're just less afraid to show themselves in public.....for some reason.... :rolleyes:
    if we lived in like california then we'd all be walkin round in bikinis coz of the weather...if ireland had weather like cali, spain or turkey we'd all be walking round half naked and then u'd be complaining why can't we cover up!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

if we lived in like california then we'd all be walkin round in bikinis coz of the weather...if ireland had weather like cali, spain or turkey we'd all be walking round half naked and then u'd be complaining why can't we cover up!!

Insert with beer bellies after every fourth word. Im not saying every girl in Ireland has beer bellies, I used to belive we were a less than average country but were not, we actually would rate quite high (think of all the countries that dont have dental & heath services as we do) and as an American friend asked once "Do you send all the ugly ones abroad?" in relation to the fact that in America, most of the Irish women you meet have faces like a bag of angry ferrits.

But yes this thing women have of drinking pints here and getting beer bellies, and not hiding it but proudly letting it hang over there belts for all to see is appauling. Get a bit of excersize and try a vodka & diet coke!

Advertisement