Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xiaomi Power Bank 5,000mAh and 2.0 10,000mAh €6.20/€10.59 @ Miniinthebox

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,163 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Why are there so few of these powerbanks using USB C when almost all phones do now?!

Because most wall warts are type A probably. So most cables are A to C not C to C.

Xiaomi make one if you want it though:
    http://www.mi.com/en/pb10000pro/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

I ended up just getting this for $14 (Just over 12 Euro) inc shipping and using a $4 sign up coupon:

20000MAH (Supposedly!) 2 x USB and Built in Wireless charging. (3 devices to charge at once)

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭dinneenp

rizzee wrote: »
    I ended up just getting this for $14 (Just over 12 Euro) inc shipping and using a $4 sign up coupon:

20000MAH (Supposedly!) 2 x USB and Built in Wireless charging. (3 devices to charge at once)

Link

interested in this- thanks.
    Would the wireless charging work with a xiaomi mi5s?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,434 ✭✭✭✭banie01

rizzee wrote: »

Link

Thanks for that, really deserves its own thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

dinneenp wrote: »

Does your phone support it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

dinneenp wrote: »

I can't comment, however in the description there are a list of phones supported (coincidentally they have wireless charging built in :D )

Will upload pictures/let you know how it is when it arrives, not expecting it for a while - holiday end of June so ordered in advance just in case.

Advertisement