Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vax products 50% off at Dunnes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

Yeah I got that handheld steam cleaner and it is very good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Thanks for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

annie.t wrote: »
    Yeah I got that handheld steam cleaner and it is very good.

Just used mine earlier this evening, great little device especially for blasting dirt off grout, round taps and the sink edges where grime builds up underneath. I gave a PVC window frame a blast with it too and it came up really refreshed. For €30 I'm happy out, hopefully it will stand the test of time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Any other branches have these?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Just used mine earlier this evening, great little device especially for blasting dirt off grout, round taps and the sink edges where grime builds up underneath. I gave a PVC window frame a blast with it too and it came up really refreshed. For €30 I'm happy out, hopefully it will stand the test of time.

Yeah I know what you mean. It really is great for cleaning bathroom.
    Windows come out nice and clean too with no detergent used :)

Also i hate all the dust gathering in the radiators which is impossible to vacuum or clean but i can see it thru the top. I gave it a steam blast and what do you know - dust gone :)
    I know i know i'm cleaning freak!

• Advertisement
Advertisement