Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Liquid Leggings

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

vero moda has them too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

The missus got a pair today in Topshop for E27 (yay!). She tried Vero Moda but they only had large and extra large as the other sizes sold out. Seemingly they won't be getting small or medium back in as they don't want to get stuck with more of the larger sizes (seems like a weird way to do business, can they not just order the popular sizes?). In TopShop there were none on display but an assistant had a look around and found her a pair in her size. Seemingly they can't keep them in stock either as they sell out almost as soon as they arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

The missus got a pair today in Topshop for E27 (yeah!). She tried Vero Moda but they only had large and extra large as the other sizes sold out. Seemingly they won't be getting small or medium back in as they don't want to get stuck with more of the larger sizes (seems like a weird way to do business, can they not just order the popular sizes?). In TopShop there were none on display but an assistant had a look around and found her a pair in her size. Seemingly they can't keep them in stock either as they sell out almost as soon as they arrive.

Saw lots of them in Topshop Stephen's Green yesterday.

Pythia wrote: »
    Saw lots of them in Topshop Stephen's Green yesterday.

They were gone today! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

The trend takes off...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

river island have them for about 29e i think. by the way, a long shirt, the leggings and a pair of over the knee books look pretty cool, wore that out the other night.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Anybody seen these in Dublin lately or are they all sold out?

I was unfortunate enough to be dragged around the shops by the missus there at the weekend and everywhere seemed to have them still.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭wattsusieq

Would shorts look alright with these leggings?

wattsusieq wrote: »
    Would shorts look alright with these leggings?

Eh........... no!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ginger29

saw them today in awear...only €16!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

Eh........... no!

+1. Also a skirt doesn't really work either, i think its long tops and low slung belts that work best for these.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

awear have them, got them today

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

am going shopping tomorrow to see if I can pick up a pair of these, I've a pair of knee high black stiletto boots that would look great with them along with a long top

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Seen quite a few sticks wearing them around town lately, look nice.

yeah I dunno whether to wear them or not! I think they make me look kind of chunky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Give it a go sure, you'll know by how many admiring glances you get whether they look good or not :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Tragedy wrote: »
    Give it a go sure, you'll know by how many admiring glances you get whether they look good or not :)

I saw one not-so-good example of someone wearing these 2 weeks back. Absolutely horrific.

These were slightly loose on the person, even though they were of a large enough build.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Hmm I tried on these in Awear today, they didn't fit well and were short, but New Look have nice ones which fit better and are quite long (I'm a 34 inside leg)

yeah I have the awear ones and they're too short! fine for boots though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

They look like what Sandy is wearing at the end of 'Grease'. They could look really cool on the right girl though. :p

Edit: Seen them on display in No Name in Manor Mills, Maynooth if you're still looking. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭BlondePrincess

They have them in Vero Moda, saw them in the Pavillions Shopping Centre in Swords, but all Vero Moda shops stock the same stuff, plus they're only something like €19.95!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Hmm, I'm dying to try a pair on now! They're always out of stock at work, just can't keep them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

nouggatti wrote: »
    Hmm I tried on these in Awear today, they didn't fit well and were short, but New Look have nice ones which fit better and are quite long (I'm a 34 inside leg)
    Where's New Look? Is it in town?

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Where's New Look? Is it in town?

Dunno sorry I was in Whitewater in Newbridge which has a New Look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Was this recently Nougatti??

I have a pair of the Vero moda ones, but like you am leggy so I'd like a longer leg if poss.

I quite like mine; wore them one night when out with boyf and he's still talking about them!!:rolleyes:

Was this recently Nougatti??

I have a pair of the Vero moda ones, but like you am leggy so I'd like a longer leg if poss.

I quite like mine; wore them one night when out with boyf and he's still talking about them!!:rolleyes:

Yeah was yesterday MH, they had a fair few pairs in the New Look in Newbridge, and the longest leggings I was able to find :)

Who could blame him, they are fantastic. My GF has a pair and she looks just stunning in them. She has leather trousers and skirts which look fantastic but I dunno what it is about these leggings, they are amazing looking on her.

Who could blame him, they are fantastic. My GF has a pair and she looks just stunning in them. She has leather trousers and skirts which look fantastic but I dunno what it is about these leggings, they are amazing looking on her.

They are pretty amazing on lolol, I've seen a few women wearing them and they look fab!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I think if you're over a size 8-10 don't even bother.

Advertisement