Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bourberry

Options
  • 13-08-2004 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hey fellow trendies what do ya all think of bourberry .I personally think it looks like vomit or a design for grannies curtains I also notice that lots of chavs/scobes/skangers/minks wear it . I know a lad who paid 70 euro for a bourbourry tie , What a spanner !!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

I like one or two of their perfumes, but that's about it. The beige check Burberry pattern is oversold at this stage - although some of their pretty light blue and pink patterns are very easy on the eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Never really liked it to be honest.. Think people really over did on the fakes. Plus its been out of fashion since Louis Vuitton came in last year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Wah ha, it's for Chavs.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/howto.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Sleipnir wrote:

LMAO, That site is brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I'm not mad about Burberry, and I can't stand the beige check pattern, never could for some reason. The skangers are more than welcome to it! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Tis horrible!

I saw some perfume called Burberry Brit in France recently as well so they're trying to expand the brand. Very uninspiring name for a perfume though, brings to my mind the smell of stables and horse manure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

It's Like A Horrible Rainbow Of Pain!

*interesting, that was typed in capitals. Are we not allowed to shout anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i tink burbree is ****in deadly it is, me and all me mates wayer burbreee and we're no' scumbagz!!!

Advertisement