Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Hair Conditioners

Options
  • 13-08-2004 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

I'm a bloke and my hair is like barb wire and very thick. I don't often use conditioners but I have tried a few, which weren't very successful. I was just wondering what you people use. Ideally cheap.......ish suggestions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Lady^Jane

well..i used to have quite freezy hair and because i'm using pantene conditioners,i have no more trouble with my hair anymore.its the best conditioner for me rite now.and it smells good too..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Sunsilk and herbal essences are both very good brands. Remember to to leave the conditioner in your hair for about a minute before you wash it off ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Fair Enough

Sunsilk is good. ;)

Though I found that using a hot oil treatment works best. If you really want it on the cheap, get extra virgin olive oil (you'll get more out of it) and heat it in the microwave for 40 seconds then wrap a warm towell around your head. It works. Honest!!! :D

Advertisement