Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abercrombie and Fitch in Ireland

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

rb_ie wrote:
    Come on now, there can't be that many killer kids around to cause much concern. I will watch out for them though, as we've seen from the slave children, they may have small hands but they're quick and precise when trained properly.

What did your parents do to deserve this??? :confused::(:(

I even more worried about the future of the planet now!!!! :eek: :eek:

aniwho.. awf to bed. night night you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

site ban anyone ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Backtoblack

anti wrote:
    Will anyone think of the poor children....

I'm sure their "grammer" is just as bad as yours.

I'm so worried about the children in here that my spelling has gone to ****e. I shall have to visit the doctor to help ease the anxiety i am feeling about having used lower case "i" when I'm typing...
    i don't think i can take all the stress!!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

What did your parents do to deserve this??? :confused::(:(

I even more worried about the future of the planet now!!!! :eek: :eek:

aniwho.. awf to bed. night night you! :D
    What? That picture clearly said "Watch out for the killer kids", I merely remarked on it.
    anti wrote:
    site ban anyone ?

Oh if only it were so simple...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Oh sweet jesus.. this went from amusing to retarded pretty quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

theres a shop in malahide that sells A&F! i think that statement is a little off point at this stage in the thread but there u go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Bostonbhoy

Abercrombie & Fitch gear sold here in Ireland is 100 % fake!!!!!
    A&F have there own stores whch only sells their own brand:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭U2Flyboy

Sean_K wrote: »
    Yea, I'm pretty sure you can only get it over the internet at the moment. You gotta watch it though, chances are you'll get hit by customs and VAT when the gear gets to Ireland.
    :p:p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Bostonbhoy wrote: »
    Abercrombie & Fitch gear sold here in Ireland is 100 % fake!!!!!
    A&F have there own stores whch only sells their own brand:cool:

i've seen several places selling stuff brought over from the states at double the cost

I seen it in Japan in Galway.Are these fake?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

dont know about Japan(or where it even is), Origin near the charcoal grill, sells stuff and judging by the excellent quality of their stock i doubt it's fake. my old housemate spent 100 quid on an A&F hoodie in there

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    dont know about Japan(or where it even is), Origin near the charcoal grill, sells stuff and judging by the excellent quality of their stock i doubt it's fake. my old housemate spent 100 quid on an A&F hoodie in there

I know origin is real.I was just in the shopping centre and there was loads of Abercrombie stuff in that Japan place.hought it might be fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/lifestyles/html/brandprotection.html
    Authenticity Statement

The only way to appreciate Abercrombie & Fitch is to live it through our high quality, collegiate-inspired, casual luxury clothing. And the only way to get into our newest clothing is by heading to one of our U.S., Canadian or UK stores, shopping our company websites, or ordering through our A&F catalog.

Our unique lifestyle is felt through the energy of the in-store experience. With great tunes thumping in the background and our Brand Reps there to help you find exactly what you need, our stores bring to life the Abercrombie & Fitch lifestyle.

For over 100 years we’ve dedicated ourselves to designing and producing the highest quality All-American clothing. However, as we continue to produce the hottest fashions, counterfeiters are making cheap knockoffs that are often mistaken for the real deal. So make sure you get all your A&F gear from one of our stores, company websites, or catalogs.

If you think you have counterfeit Abercrombie, or if you see our gear somewhere other than one of our stores, let us know. You can call us toll free from the United States at 866.901.FAKE (3253). From outside the US, you can call us direct at 614.283.8100. From anywhere, you can email us, too. Just drop us a note at BP_Tips@abercrombie.com. We appreciate your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

when its in japan it is a sign to move on people!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 15 smythdricks

Theres a shop in dun laoghaire shopping centre on the third floor that sells its had a luk and it fits generally more 14 yr olds but i did hear a rumour that theres a store opening in victoria square in belfast ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

This thread is over a year old. Start a new one if you want to.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement