Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What do you wear on nights out?

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Nightwish wrote:
    wow re-reading this has given me a chuckle or two!

Why, do you wear colours now and look back on your black days and laugh??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Polo Shirt, pants or chinos and nice shoes for a night filled with clubbing goodness.

Proper shirt and classic Hilfiger jumper if I'm going for a meal.

Hoody and any type of casual pants if i'm just going for a quiet drink and no chance of clubbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Goin' out I'll just wear trousers, if I wanna be fancier I'll wear a skirt, Then it's just a nice top or whatever I'm in the mood for. I don't really bother with goin' out clothes though I'd rather just wear somethin' different lookin than something "going out-ish"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Depends where I'm going.. If it's to a friend's house for a smoke up, hoody, baggy pants and a pair of skate shoes.. If it's to a party, prolly my chunky chords/pair of jeans and a Tommy or Rl shirt and a pair of suede shoes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Why, do you wear colours now and look back on your black days and laugh??
    No, its full speed ahead with the black days

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nobody wants to wear kack, keep it black!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Thats it Tar...you're the only one with taste here!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think it is just us, and possiblt the mods here with the good taste...but after seeing simus top yesterday...i'm beginning to doubt even that :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭nick23

Unless u attend blackrock and plan on winning the Senior Cup i'd advise against chino's and especially dubes.

Maybe try a nice pair of lightly washed blue jeans, slightly darker than average brown leather shoes, simple but stylish shirt and then possibly try a dark jacket or black v-neck wool jumper ontop of this. Thats just one suggestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

Bell-shaped skirts with petticoats and my beloved bloomers, high-necked blouses with pins at the neck (hoping to get or make myself a round-collared or peter pan-collared shirt in the near future), the occasional corset, frilled socks, mary-janes and lace-up boots, lace gloves, chokers and silver jewellery, cardigans and jackets that tie with ribbon, dresses with spacious skirts, my parasol and fan when it's a daytime excursion and warm/sunny. I lack suitable accessories but hopefully I can add a bonnet and some mini tophats to the list soon, now that I have some patterns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i know people who acctuallt wear stuff like that!!and my friend got a mini tophat online for 20 euros on ebay just so ya know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

I have a tophat and I love it it makes me feel obliged to say "dashing" adn act like someone from the Great Gatsby..:rolleyes: It's divine

Advertisement