Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Grapevine (OFF TOPIC CHAT) Part II

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mmmm chris :pac:

it's at unheard of levels, im praying for a kindle browser :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

mmmm chris :pac:

it's at unheard of levels, im praying for a kindle browser :D

you have the ghey for him big time!

oh ye forgot you'll have that, christmas is saved!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no i dun wanna :pac:

boards gave me a christmas present :p

qL5UM.jpg

And I'm going to amsterdam yusssss! merry everybody!
    everybody loves the pie I made for dinner :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Chickpea Burgers were awesome!

Hope ye had a good veggie Christmas.

Jim! Hi!

omg im drunk :D

tar...20k LOL and my name's not even on it :confused:

• Advertisement

hello from kindle browser drunky :cool:

it dun show names if you are set to invisible or whatever that mode is called, I thinks!

hello from kindle browser drunky :cool:

it dun show names if you are set to invisible or whatever that mode is called, I thinks!

oh ye forgot I set to that still, lemme fix that....

kindle browser eh, didnt know you'd have that on yours, loser for fogetting your charger!

I've two laptops now thanks to santy!

Time to build my battlestation :cool:

ye it just ok, used the wifi just! schweet.
    santy sounds nice :p mine is leading me to weed and the sex museum...

finally...a true gamer /sniff

ye it just ok, used the wifi just! schweet.
    santy sounds nice :p mine is leading me to weed and the sex museum...

finally...a true gamer /sniff

s'all relative :cool:

brothers gf loved your controllers, was just playing with em without a computer for ages LOL, jsut cos they shiny. said you is awesome cosyou play da games :cool:

• Advertisement

brothers gf loved your controllers, was just playing with em without a computer for ages LOL, jsut cos they shiny. said you is awesome cosyou play da games :cool:

aw :o the lil bros I presume. sorry I didnt get to meet her properly. she's probably high on sugar saying that though :P

Yep her...he surrounded the bear with loads more candy, all cola stuff. jaysussss.

Yep her...he surrounded the bear with loads more candy, all cola stuff. jaysussss.

sweet jeezuz, must like it gummy :P

who doesnt

/hides your toothbrush. heh heh heh

who doesnt

/hides your toothbrush. heh heh heh

hobo!

nobo!

Happy christmas everyone!

nobo!

you forgetting your laptop charger is not cool no more :(

aww.i gonna go pry one off somebody now :D

aww.i gonna go pry one off somebody now :D

s'ok :)

• Advertisement

okies. 2 brothers just went out drinking so now I have a laptop for each hand :D I missed you chrome...oh how I missed you

edit: great another diana program -_-

okies. 2 brothers just went out drinking so now I have a laptop for each hand :D I missed you chrome...oh how I missed you

edit: great another diana program -_-

you not doing anything?

nobody reply yet :'(
    Dunno what I do, listening to parents hurts! It very boring here with just them complaining.

I just nearly broke a laptop, phew :eek:
    hmm maybe watch somethings...

nobody reply yet :'(
    Dunno what I do, listening to parents hurts! It very boring here with just them complaining.

I just nearly broke a laptop, phew :eek:
    hmm maybe watch somethings...

i feel like going to bed >.<

Sounds like a riveting day there! I actually just went down to be alone in bed away from them! Now to try and trap animals in here! Does paul-E webcam work :p

Sounds like a riveting day there! I actually just went down to be alone in bed away from them! Now to try and trap animals in here! Does paul-E webcam work :p

I wish it was over, in fact I wish January was over.
    It does in theory, didnt try it :P More relations here now, not in the mood.

edit: just opened their present, leopard print gloves and scarf :o
    kill me now.

wouldnt mind fast forwarding to the 29th myself... :-)
    Was hard to not mention 'which webcam will you use' when we were on about skype, so many near misses/slips :D
    bite tonguer bite tongueeee. you so knew anyway.

uh...pix...you can totally pull it off.
    lovely present there! /blacklists relations

Moonbaby wrote: »

:pac::pac:

I'll have to leave now before I make really bad jokes :pac:

• Advertisement

--LOS-- wrote: »
    :pac::pac:

I'll have to leave now before I make really bad jokes :pac:

:P

Advertisement