Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save emails to a folder

• 18-09-2020 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭

I’m not sure how to word this .
    I’ve an Hotmail account ( outlook) that I’ve used to send emails to , as a safe place.
    I now need to collate these emails ( going back 5 years) for printing .
    How to I do this ?
    These are very important and can NOT be lost.
    I’m not very tech savvy .
    How can I send them safely to a folder that can be either forwarded or printed.
    I hope this makes sense or post any questions
    Cj

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

If using Outlook application(O365):
    select message(multiple, whole page or even select folder)>>right click>>"Convert to Adobe PDF">> choose location to save. Note: it saves to one file/portfolio, but can be separated later. I am using Acrobat Pro DC, not sure if this would work on Adobe reader(free)

If using outlook.com web app:
    one-by-one, select message, go to ... at top right of message window, select print, select pdf printer, select location where to save

Never come across such need, might be there is some script to run so simplify things

Advertisement