Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

02-07-2019, 11:02   #31
Boxing.Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaaaz View Post
Awww, the poor far right don't have the numbers of support.
Theres nothing poor about the far right mate, they are extremist scumbags but so are the far left Antifa. Would you agree?
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
02-07-2019, 11:07   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
He was Asian American and working class background.

That was the key driver for the attack.

There is a bad attitude growing in the American radical left to Asians. His being working class would have compounded it.

He has written for Quillette, the Wall St Journal etc so your attempt to minimize it as some edgelord getting hopped is not going to work.
His WSJ article was rubbish to be fair. In any case he’s a citizen journalist if nothing else.
02-07-2019, 11:12   #33

Quote:
Ha, so twisted and wrong. The guy is an alt-right conservative writer with a penchant for associating with the far right chauvinists like the Proud Boys\Patriot Prayer, he ain't no ordinary journo and wasn't attacked for being working class/Asian. Looks like the guy went there in the middle of the anti-far right demonstrators to provoke them in order to claim the victimhood crown, well that worked for him.
He provoked them with a camera?
02-07-2019, 11:17   #34

Quote:
Awww, the poor far right don't have the numbers of support.
I’d say they do if it were somewhere else in the US.

Street violence is street violence. Ngo has been recording that violence for a while, judging by his twitter account. It’s a bit hard to take that he is “far right white suprematist” given that he’s not white and not even straight. Although many of those beating him up probably were both and certainly all were white.

As for the doxxing of that woman, can someone link to the tweet? If he’s naming her after the event it’s not doxxing, but I don’t know.

(Not that unmasking masked thugs is a bad thing).
02-07-2019, 11:18   #35
Boxing.Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franz Von Peppercorn II View Post
His very presence provoked them. If you"re not far left you are a legitimate target in their eyes.
Advertisement
02-07-2019, 11:36   #36
Will I Am Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing.Fan View Post

Squeaky voice clown gets a bang of a car. Hilarious.
The Lord works in mysterious ways
02-07-2019, 11:36   #37
SexBobomb

Quote:
Looks like the guy went there in the middle of the anti-far right demonstrators to provoke them in order to claim the victimhood crown, well that worked for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0jangles View Post
I'm not here to claim antifa alway behave perfectly and are incapable of being violent, but Andy Ngo is an active participant in these violent situations, not an innocent bystander as he claims.
Cool to see people siding with the mob when they attack a lone person on the street. This is a good omen for our society
02-07-2019, 11:39   #38
klaaaz

Quote:
Quote:
I’d say they do if it were somewhere else in the US.

Street violence is street violence. Ngo has been recording that violence for a while, judging by his twitter account. It’s a bit hard to take that he is “far right white suprematist” given that he’s not white and not even straight. Although many of those beating him up probably were both and certainly all were white.
Do you know how to multi-quote?

You brought race into it, Portland does not have huge ethnic minority communities like other American cities hence the majority demonstrating would be white.

Probably filming and identifying them on behalf of the far right is not a good idea, the far right have a habit of doxxing.
02-07-2019, 11:42   #39
Boxing.Fan

Quote:

You brought race into it, Portland does not have huge ethnic minority communities like other American cities hence the majority demonstrating would be white.

Probably filming and identifying them on behalf of the far right is not a good idea, the far right have a habit of doxxing.
But the majority of them have masks on, and why do they all have school bags on?
Advertisement
02-07-2019, 11:46   #40
Boxing.Fan

Sometimes even weapons wont make up for the lack of fighting skills. Goodnight irene zzzzzzzz
(3) thanks from:
02-07-2019, 11:47   #41
xtal191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimsang View Post

I saw this a few months back-Antifa conversation with a Proudboy hosted by the BBC. Also gives an insight into whats happening in Portland. Not exactly riveting stuff(spoiler: they're both stoned), but its telling. Notice the lack of engagement in argument from the antifa member, or any real addressing of the issues, along with constant underhanded insinuations and insults.

The 'proudboy' genuinely seemed interested in having a conversation, or I guess left-wing might call this trolling?
Classy guy

https://twitter.com/TaraLaRosa/statu...61739157889025

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...20787397451777

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=Cd38I_1561920937

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=C1bOu_1561925060
(2) thanks from:
02-07-2019, 12:10   #42

Quote:
Yes I do. Not sure of the relevance.

Quote:
Race is important here because white people beating up on Asians should be frowned on by most people on the left. You’d think.

Quote:
These accusations of him being far right or indeed of doxxing are to my mind unfounded.

The Portland mayor needs to get his act together on these demonstrations.
02-07-2019, 12:12   #43
Boggles

Quote:
Race is important here because white people beating up on Asians should be frowned on by most people on the left. You’d think.
Your reading too much into it.

I'd be sure they were beating him up because he is a cúnt, not because he is Asian.
Simples.
(3) thanks from:
02-07-2019, 12:21   #44
Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggles View Post

I'd be sure they were beating him up because he is a cúnt, not because he is Asian.
Simples.

So its ok now for mobs to beat up people they think are cúnts!
02-07-2019, 12:23   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggles View Post

Simples.
Yet people like yourself regularly try and claim that any attack on a non white or gay at the hands of a white person is likely to be racially or sexually motivated; yet this standard gets dropped for your far left buddies. I don't believe it was racially motivated myself, but it's the hypocrisy that people have an issue with.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion