Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-04-2019, 14:52   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshpopcorn View Post
When you've got to go you've got to go!
Theres a bang of victim blaming of that.
OP was effectively assaulted
Advertisement
06-04-2019, 14:53   #32
K.Flyer

When the sluice gates are about to open and someone is hogging the bog...

06-04-2019, 14:58   #33
Jurgen Klopp

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kaiser_ View Post
The funniest thing about this thread is that people are taking the OP seriously. Have ye never "met" him before here?

Well played OP.
Not half as good as the women and white knights who believe and get offended over his sexcapde stories
06-04-2019, 15:36   #34
JohnnyFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmetSpiceland View Post
He should have waited. There’s two of you there and one of goes into the toilet, you know there’s only one other stall.

Of course, you can start in once you hear the flush but you still shouldn't unleash that level of brown thunder until you hear the hand dryer blast or the main door close.

You get it, Emmet. If there’s two people working together and one goes for a shīt then the other lad should wait until the first lad is finished.
(2) thanks from:
06-04-2019, 15:51   #35
Woke Hogan

When my daughter was a teenager her best friend used to hog the bathroom for ages every time she came over for dinner. I risked being accused of perversion by listening in on her using the toilet to overhear her throwing up, “purging” after her meals.

Naturally I called her parents with my concerns and had a chat with my daughter and the pair of them went to counselling over the matter. Now neither of them never stop eating!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
06-04-2019, 15:56   #36
TomasMacR
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Hogan View Post
When my daughter was a teenager her best friend used to hog the bathroom for ages every time she came over for dinner. I risked being accused of perversion by listening in on her using the toilet to overhear her throwing up, “purging” after her meals.

Naturally I called her parents with my concerns and had a chat with my daughter and the pair of them went to counselling over the matter. Now neither of them never stop eating!
what’s this got to do with whether two people that know one another should be taking a dump next to one another simultaneously?

Last edited by TomasMacR; 06-04-2019 at 16:44. Reason: For being a d*ck.
Thanks from:
06-04-2019, 15:58   #37
ToddyDoody

I wouldn't mind as long as the toilet paper was top quality... 3 ply, just fluffy enough, royal emblem, added aloe vera etc.
06-04-2019, 15:59   #38
Woke Hogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasMacR View Post
what’s this got to do with whether two people that know one another should be taking a dump next to one another simultaneously?

Is the bulemic recovered girl now a fatty?
Both are toilet related.

My daughter’s friend is overweight yes, like my daughter. Obviously I am in no position to comment on my daughter’s friend’s weight because we are not related and due to her history of eating disorders but neither of those apply to my daughter.
06-04-2019, 16:01   #39
JohnnyFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddyDoody View Post
I wouldn't mind as long as the toilet paper was top quality... 3 ply, just fluffy enough, royal emblem, added aloe vera etc.
I never skimp when buying art degrees. Always 4-ply and always with added aloe Vera. It’s like skimping on tea - a false economy.
Advertisement
06-04-2019, 16:26   #40
ToddyDoody

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddyDoody View Post
I never skimp when buying art degrees. Always 4-ply and always with added aloe Vera. It’s like skimping on tea - a false economy.
I'm told its actually a very challenging course... if you're stoned most of the time.
06-04-2019, 19:12   #41
Sorry about that

Johnny Flash is the funniest fuc, man I've never met. No wonder he's so successful with the buers.
07-04-2019, 14:15   #42
Purple Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
It might feel nice on yer backside but enjoy unblocking your choked sewage system.
Thanks from:
07-04-2019, 14:20   #43
EmmetSpiceland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Mountain View Post
It might feel nice on yer backside but enjoy unblocking your choked sewage system.
I agree. Anything over two ply or quilted is just indulgent and wasteful.
(2) thanks from:
07-04-2019, 14:22   #44
JohnnyFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmetSpiceland View Post
I agree. Anything over two ply or quilted is just indulgent and wasteful.
False economy as I said yesterday, Emmet. 3 sheets of 4 ply is usually sufficient for a second, third and forth pass - you can use up a roll of 2-ply if there’s a lot of ‘paperwork’ required.
(2) thanks from:
07-04-2019, 14:24   #45

In the male jacks in work a foreigner always put his ****ty toilet paper into the bin. Everyone knew who it was and the cleaners went mental with HR and said there is nothing we can do about it.

Cleaner ended up removing the bin alltogether and HR eventually got a hand dryer in.
I'd say your man eventually flushed it or put it into a zip lock in his backpack.
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion