Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mount radiator horizontally?

Options
  • 17-10-2019 8:40pm
    Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I would like add an extra press in my kitchen but there is a radiator where I would like to put it. I have seen there are heaters that can be fitted under presses on the kickboard. I'm wondering if it is possible to do something similar with a radiator .i.e. remove it from the wall and put it horizontally under the press with a vent on the kickboard. Would it affect the operation of the radiator in terms of flow through it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

I'd imagine the above press would exorb most of the heat . Those heaters for kickerboards are electric and blow hot air out.

Advertisement