Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you read any v.long threads in full? (5,294)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

If a thread has more than 100 posts when I first see it I generally won't bother with it. Sometimes if it's something I'm very interested in I will give it a go but I hate when it becomes a row between 2 posters and goes on for pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

I've read through the Creepy/Unnerving things happening to you thread, the Unsolved Mysteries thread and the Dumb/Great Facebook Status' thread.

The Crutches...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭jem

the tread recently here about the fella trying to get his ex girlfriend out of his shared flat.
    cant seem to find it now seems to have disappeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Sometimes if there interesting enough, but usually they just get bogged down with you said and I said and what about...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I saw a car go through a red light too, so it is not just cyclists!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement