Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

are irish people rotters?

• 17-09-2016 9:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

Too much inbreeding? Or are we underrated?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭PlamenDon

Speak for yourself, I'm bleedin gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Scoundrels

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭well spoken man

Mingers....unless they have sunglasses on.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I think Irish women are gorgeous. I really do.
    A wonderful variety of shapes and sizes, hair and skin colors, Freckes, dimples.....and they ALL have great bottoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

As a nation, the majority of us have big, Sellafield heads alright but there are a few exceptions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,722 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

BabyE wrote: »
    Too much inbreeding? Or are we underrated?

A large percentage of Irish people will have genetics from other countries due mainly to the Vikings, Normans, British.

Get good and bad looking people everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Main reason we are infamous drunks we have to be roaring drunk to get a ride. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Sex Pistols London accent:

You bladdy rottah

You derrty fackah

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

Winterlong wrote: »
    I think Irish women are gorgeous. I really do.
    A wonderful variety of shapes and sizes, hair and skin colors, Freckes, dimples.....and they ALL have great bottoms.

You could say that about any country and we have less variety. Irish people are so ugly thst we put the Brits on a pedestal, while every other european considers them ugliest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Elliott Melted Tenseness

Rotters on the rugger pitch old bean but blighters at cricket.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

You could say that about any country and we have less variety. Irish people are so ugly thst we put the Brits on a pedestal, while every other european considers them ugliest

Irish people put the british on a pedestal for their looks?
    First I have heard of that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

we're absolutely wrote off

• Registered Users Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

When we put Marty morrisey on a tv screen I tend to agree with you

You could say that about any country and we have less variety.

Well you could say it about every country, because it's the truth, we come in all shapes and sizes.
    Irish people are so ugly thst we put the Brits on a pedestal, while every other european considers them ugliest

That's a stupid childish thing to say, ugly know's no borders, but there are more beautiful people in the UK than in Ireland, but there's also more ugly people in the UK than in Ireland, more fat and more skinny, but that's because there's about 15 times more people in the UK than in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Get a grip!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

More cads and blithering bandersnatches I would have thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

RobertKK wrote: »
    A large percentage of Irish people will have genetics from other countries due mainly to the Vikings, Normans, British.

Get good and bad looking people everywhere.

Every European person alive today is a descendant of every European who produced offspring in the 9th century. Nothing to do with the Vikings. Everything to do with maths.

I'm a direct descendant of Charlemagne. And of his head gardener. And so are you.

Just out of interest, OP....

Are you just generally negative about everything except Pro Evolution Soccer? Is there anything else you do like, or at the very least can refrain from sneering at?

Genuine question.

:)

endacl wrote: »
    Just out of interest, OP....

Are you just generally negative about everything except Pro Evolution Soccer? Is there anything else you do like, or at the very least can refrain from sneering at?

Genuine question.

:)

WWE wrestling

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Every European person alive today is a descendant of every European who produced offspring in the 9th century. Nothing to do with the Vikings. Everything to do with maths.

I'm a direct descendant of Charlemagne. And of his head gardener. And so are you.

But his gardener was a minger. Ah. I see...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭jimmy blevins

Grace Kelly /thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,550 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Rotters?

Are you Tom Brown, OP?

PlamenDon wrote: »
    WWE wrestling
    So....

If I were to start a thread along the lines of "Isn't pretending to play football on a computer and watching 'roided up men in tights pretending to fight a bit silly", OP probably wouldn't partake?

Note to self...

Grace Kelly /thread.

So we're just gana ignore the fact she had a German born mother.

Of course there can be good looking Irish people, but when the likes of Brian O'Driscoll and Roz Purcell are heralded for their looks, you know your country isn't up to much.

Bressie is a genuinely handsome guy though, girls rave about Shane Long but put him in the Italian team and he'd be the scruffy unkept one. Rob Kearney is alright, big freckly head on him though.

Girl wise, I'm not so sure.

So....

If I were to start a thread along the lines of "Isn't pretending to play football on a computer and watching 'roided up men in tights pretending to fight a bit silly", OP probably wouldn't partake?

Note to self...

Probably not.

So we're just gana ignore the fact she had a German born mother.

Of course there can be good looking Irish people, but when the likes of Brian O'Driscoll and Roz Purcell are heralded for their looks, you know your country isn't up to much.

Bressie is a genuinely handsome guy though, girls rave about Shane Long but put him in the Italian team and he'd be the scruffy unkept one. Rob Kearney is alright, big freckly head on him though.

Girl wise, I'm not so sure.

OK. Somebody has to.

Your best selfie, or GTFO.

I'm not great tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sex Pistols London accent:

You bladdy rottah

You derrty fackah

The first thing that came into my head when I saw the thread title. :D

sugarman wrote: »
    Irish women are some of the nicest in the world!

The majority just need to learn the whole less is more thing regarding make up. Too many oompalumpa's and/or self applied bushy McDonald arches eyebrows. Both look absolutely ridiculous and are a huge turnoff.

We're Irish, we're supposed to be pale skinned.

Everyone and I mean everyone looks better tanned, unless you are some one off model or Hollywood actress under perfect lighting.

• Advertisement

I'm not great tbh.

That's the thing... You probably are, depending on who's looking. Eye of the beholder, and all that.

Top tip: Attitude and outlook go a long way.

Advertisement