Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aigle Wellie Boots

• 15-11-2018 12:42am

Picked up a pair of these today.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008M6ISXA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are replacing an exact pair that I bought almost 5 years ago but have developed leaks.

I wear these every day when walking the dogs and find them the most comfiest wellies Ive ever had. They are extra warm too which is always welcome.

Usually priced £190 Ive seen them in Ireland for €190 so this deal delivered for a shade over €100 is pretty decent.

Size 9 only and only in Bronze colour from what I can see though so hopefully it suits someone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,819 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

My last pair of Aigles didn't last & the local rep wasn't interested. My favourite would be the Bekina Steplites which are €50 & very warm/comfortable.

No matter what I buy I find that the heels wear down very quickly as I walk on rocks by the sea so I am now wearing a pair of €12 Dunlops.

Advertisement