Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
02-11-2017, 12:39   #1636
liger
Registered User
 
liger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junipers View Post
I don't suppose anyone knows if the training school will be opening up any time soon?
Nothing supposed to happen anytime soon.

18months at least would be my guess. that's just a guess.
liger is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
29-03-2018, 18:01   #1637
Don Vito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 13
Anyone else hear they are recruiting again soon ?
Don Vito is offline  
29-03-2018, 18:13   #1638
Stephen15
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Anyone else hear they are recruiting again soon ?
Only Go-Ahead Dublin are recruiting atm who are taking over a number of current DB routes. I suspect there will be no recruitment by DB until after they pass the baton over to GA.

https://www.go-aheaddublin.ie/careers/
Stephen15 is online now  
19-04-2018, 19:47   #1639
Don Vito
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen15 View Post
Only Go-Ahead Dublin are recruiting atm who are taking over a number of current DB routes. I suspect there will be no recruitment by DB until after they pass the baton over to GA.

https://www.go-aheaddublin.ie/careers/
DB are hiring just as I'd heard.
Numerous people have received Emails offering them the positions they went for over a year ago, a fresh medical to be done though.
Don Vito is offline  
Thanks from:
20-04-2018, 01:04   #1640
dashcamdanny
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
DB are hiring just as I'd heard.
Numerous people have received Emails offering them the positions they went for over a year ago, a fresh medical to be done though.
60 to 90 expected at the training centre this year. All the trainers are gearing up for it. Red learner buses being dusted off.
dashcamdanny is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
20-04-2018, 11:40   #1641
steevem23
Registered User
 
steevem23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 14
Hello , when you say some have been offered position does that mean that they have already done all the tests before. I only did the aptitude test early 2017. Then they sent me letter saying they were full capacity.
steevem23 is offline  
20-04-2018, 13:05   #1642
dashcamdanny
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by steevem23 View Post
Hello , when you say some have been offered position does that mean that they have already done all the tests before. I only did the aptitude test early 2017. Then they sent me letter saying they were full capacity.
I would think you may get a call later on in the year as there were many at a further stage. If they need that many you will be in with a good chance.
dashcamdanny is offline  
Thanks from:
17-05-2018, 19:54   #1643
sharktail
Registered User
 
sharktail's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1
get you D licence make things go fast,
guy i know get job offer.
sharktail is offline  
09-11-2018, 15:50   #1644
Stephen15
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4,986
DB are looking for drivers again. Wonder will many of the Go-Ahead drivers jump ship?

http://www.dublinbus.ie/Human-Resour...l-Bus-Drivers/
Stephen15 is online now  
(2) thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet