Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Structure

• 12-01-2021 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    We are looking to purchase a garden structure from steelcarports.eu and was wondering whether anyone has had any dealing with this company?
    They seem to trade under another name as well: The Best Carports
    Just weird times right now with restricted travel etc and don't want to fall victim to a scam!
    Thanks all
    :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

If you are on the phone to them ask them why some of the cars have the steering wheel on the wrong side? Not all the picks are from Ireland.

I like the product but there is so little contact info on the website I wouldn't touch them without a lot more information.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Hocus Focus

If you are on the phone to them ask them why some of the cars have the steering wheel on the wrong side? Not all the picks are from Ireland.

I like the product but there is so little contact info on the website I wouldn't touch them without a lot more information.
    Might be better to try to source this locally, given the increased costs of Customs Duty and VAT on import.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Hocus Focus

Might be better to try to source this locally, given the increased costs of Customs Duty and VAT on import from the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

Might be better to try to source this locally, given the increased costs of Customs Duty and VAT on import from the UK.

I'd doubt it a UK company with an EU web address. The phone number used was also on an an add for a polish painter and decorator called albert in Dublin a couple of years ago. So probably sourcing these ports in eastern europe hence LHD car pictures also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jd004

Might be better to try to source this locally, given the increased costs of Customs Duty and VAT on import.

They are in Swords and the structure comes from Poland

• Advertisement
Advertisement