Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Sonics2k wrote: »
    What they need to do is remove the Rep Grind for the Allied Races because it's an absolute joke of a system, especially the ones introduced in Legion.

Even if they made it account bound for rep grinds it would be an improvement. Right now regardless if its flying or the allied races if you want to chancge to a different class and you dont finish it your back to square one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭Glebee

A bit further into BFA and I cant say im not enjoying it. I thought I had more completed from the last time I played but there seems to me a mass of content that I never touched. Its the same old same old but theres just someting about WOW that gets me. Onward to my flying BFA skill...

BFA flying skill got last week so it probally too about 3 weeks to get, logginh on each day for a bit. have not logged on at all overthe weekend, think im starting to get bored of warcraft again. At theast the flying gave me something to work towards. Whats teh best thing to concintrate on now? I think I have most of the quest / storyliens complete?

Depends on what your doing, if your a casual player i would look at mount collecting, pet collecting that sort of thing.

Are you into the lore so on and so fort some really good lore experiences still in the game.

Right now most raid guilds are going into farm mode and being more chill so its really a time to chill and do whatever before the next expansion.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Depends on what your doing, if your a casual player i would look at mount collecting, pet collecting that sort of thing.

Are you into the lore so on and so fort some really good lore experiences still in the game.

Right now most raid guilds are going into farm mode and being more chill so its really a time to chill and do whatever before the next expansion.

Cheers, it would not take a lot to get my rep to exaulted with all factions apart from Uldam I suppose. Whats the story with Horrific Visions thingys, are they worth getting stuck into ?

• Advertisement

Glebee wrote: »
    Cheers, it would not take a lot to get my rep to exaulted with all factions apart from Uldam I suppose. Whats the story with Horrific Visions thingys, are they worth getting stuck into ?

Main reason you do them is to level your cloak, i am slow at doing them myself i still havent capped it.

Its a little bit like the mage tower with no meaningful rewards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Was tempted to start a horde toon on a brand new server this week. Still only have a single lvl110 horde, so figure it could be fun to see more of that side.

After getting flying BFA achieved I have not loged on in at least a week. Think im done with WOW again for a while. No interest in classic at all..

Advertisement