Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist seeking Members to form Hard Rock Band (Dublin)

• 15-01-2021 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Bassist looking to form hard rock band in Dublin. Not a world beater by any means but you don't need much to rock. Been playing guitar for around 6 years but would feel more comfortable playing bass with a more experienced guitarist in the band.

Influences include:
    Motley Crue, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, GNR, Rolling Stones, Kiss, Aerosmith, Ratt

Definitely more on the Hair/Glam/Pop Metal side of things so not really looking to play Thrash/Prog/Death/Speed/Nu metal.

Looking for a Guitarist and drummer. I have a vocalist lined up already!!
    I'm 23 so looking for lads around my age (20-25). Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Garrylynch199

Hey my name is Garry and I am a guitar player. I am 25 and would be interested in playing with this project. I love rock and alternative rock and I have played in bands before.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 David Woods

Hey there- sounds really interesting - would like to chat further on it but 33 so might be too much of an old man :)

I have a YouTube channel with a bunch of videos if you’re up for chatting further!

https://youtu.be/o23TFQHceaw
    Hoop Dogg wrote: »
    Bassist looking to form hard rock band in Dublin. Not a world beater by any means but you don't need much to rock. Been playing guitar for around 6 years but would feel more comfortable playing bass with a more experienced guitarist in the band.

Influences include:
    Motley Crue, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, GNR, Rolling Stones, Kiss, Aerosmith, Ratt

Definitely more on the Hair/Glam/Pop Metal side of things so not really looking to play Thrash/Prog/Death/Speed/Nu metal.

Looking for a Guitarist and drummer. I have a vocalist lined up already!!
    I'm 23 so looking for lads around my age (20-25). Thanks!

Advertisement