Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No cashback received from Neff cashback scheme

Options
  • 14-11-2019 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Has anyone succeeded in getting a cashback promised by Neff in their recent "Taste of Dublin" cashback scheme? Basically there were cashback amounts offered by Neff on purchases of many of their kitchen appliances in a scheme that was due to run from early September to early November.

I purchased a Neff appliance and registered my cashback claim with all required documentation in early September but have not received the cashback promised, I have emailed the Neff Support desk a few times over the last number of weeks and all they can say is that they are "looking into it".

I am starting to wonder about Neff. Has anyone else received their cashback?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Highlight it on their Facebook page if they have one - I can see NEFF Cooking Passion on FB.

Negative publicity in public isn't appreciated by big brand companies. They usually try to resolve.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭forgottenhills

Highlight it on their Facebook page if they have one - I can see NEFF Cooking Passion on FB.

Negative publicity in public isn't appreciated by big brand companies. They usually try to resolve.

I'm not on Facebook. I will probably follow it up with the relevant consumer protection agency. I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same difficulty with Neff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Just had a look at the T&Cs of a similar Neff promotion (couldn't find the one you are referring to) and it says to allow 6 weeks for the receipt of the cashback. If it ended early November you might just have to be patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭forgottenhills

Just had a look at the T&Cs of a similar Neff promotion (couldn't find the one you are referring to) and it says to allow 6 weeks for the receipt of the cashback. If it ended early November you might just have to be patient.

6 weeks from purchase and registering for the cashback was mid October.

Advertisement