Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Darkglasses/Pompous 1.9 Server Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

356888.png

Construction has started :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tiffbunny

Hey, if there aren't limited slots, can myself and a couple friends get whitelisted?

tiffbunny
    cosmiceng
    bambamghost
    klydem

and probably a couple more TBA.

We roll mad deep, yo. ^_^

woo double post!

thanks for the previous whitelists, can I also have these three knuckleheads added?

Gulheru
    fentielendop
    hvidtjorn

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

tiffbunny wrote: »
    tiffbunny
    cosmiceng
    bambamghost
    klydem
    tiffbunny wrote: »
    Gulheru
    fentielendop
    hvidtjorn
    Are those user names, or product name ideas for the IKEA? :pac:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭OISINGOR

can I be whitelisted? my ign is arcadekid

• Advertisement

Petition to get "NathanMcSharry" banned. He made a lava trap, called it a food dispenser, and tricked Cosmiceng into falling into lava and having his ENTIRE inventory burned.

Edit: he actively called Cosmic to come over and look at his house, then told him to flip the switch on the food dispenser, etc. He didn't just leave it around for someone to later find and die to, he actively tricked Cosmic into it.

Screenshots confirm he admitted it and feels NO remorse.
    Worth noting that it was only after I mentioned I was going to request a ban that he said he was "sorry for the inconvenience".

Unbelievable.

fZ41HsYh.png

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Pompous

nathanmcsharry banned

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Can i be whitelisted please? IGN: caligulads

Thanks in advance!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Server down?

edit - no, not down.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

To whoever it was who started building a "cathedral" in the desert ... would you mind finishing it? It doesn't look particularly holy in its current state. :o

360973.png

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement

Alternatively...Can I have a go of finishing it? Maybe we can all have a go of finishing it? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Group project, sure what could go wrong :pac:

One person could do the roof, one person could do the front/back, one person could do the inside...

Could be fun right? :D

360995.png

First interior designy bits of the Ikea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Morbert

Myself and Demotruk would like to play. Our MC names are the same:

Morbert
    Demotruk

361774.png

I see you -_-;

That was a really long tunnel, eh?

Pompous wrote: »
    361774.png

I see you -_-;

That was a really long tunnel, eh?

Yes, yes it was. I have no idea why I went there.

The chicken cooker got creepered, does anyone know how to fix it or will I just take it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Its pretty much magic to me :P Never got the hang of redstone or auto contraptions really.

Should also be ending my 2 month crafting sabbatical soon.

welchy wrote: »
    Its pretty much magic to me :P Never got the hang of redstone or auto contraptions really.

Should also be ending my 2 month crafting sabbatical soon.

Cool! I'm on every few days. Really looking forward to the 1,9 update

• Advertisement

Whereas my gang and I started a Magic Farm 3 (modded MC - hardmode!) server, never to be seen on the vanilla server again.

That being said, the auto-chicken-cooker was literally the best thing ever to happen to me in vanilla MC.

Server down?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

Would love to jump on, didn't get to go on the last server as much as I would have liked. Thanks!

Username: Elvis_Christ

Server down?

Back up. Sorry for the delay!
    Would love to jump on, didn't get to go on the last server as much as I would have liked. Thanks!

Username: Elvis_Christ

Added

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

Back up. Sorry for the delay!

Added

Thanks! :)

Edit: It says cannot connect, just wondering if that's because it's down or am I on the wrong version (tried 1.8 and 1.8.8)? Also no realms invites, if it's that? It's grand either way, just making sure I'm not doing osmething wrong!

Thanks! :)

Edit: It says cannot connect, just wondering if that's because it's down or am I on the wrong version (tried 1.8 and 1.8.8)? Also no realms invites, if it's that? It's grand either way, just making sure I'm not doing osmething wrong!

It's not realms, its a normal multiplayer server

Err...I still can't connect to the server :/

Sorry again for the delay. It's up now, and should stay up this time. If this works I should be able to fix it a lot faster in future.

Sorry again for the delay. It's up now, and should stay up this time. If this works I should be able to fix it a lot faster in future.

Yep works perfectly now, thanks. Working on a subterranean base atm.

• Advertisement

Anyone remember where there might be a flower forest?

Advertisement