Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving head for tattoo

• 17-12-2018 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

I have an undercut and I'd like to get a tattoo there - if I get it shaved the day before, is that likely to be okay, or would I need to get it shaved on the day?

Thanks!

(Getting the tattoo on Sunday and I'm not sure if there'll be a barbers open!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,677 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I had mine shaved the day before, tattooist then re-shaved the area before working on it as per most other parts of the body.. Hope you post pics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah, the tattoo artist will go over where they need to tattoo with a razor, but best to have it as clear as possible ahead of time, so that you know it's good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

In the end I put off the tattoo for now, instead I'm having fun trying out different hair art designs. Here's my latest!

(Dunno why it's coming up upside-down, but you get the idea!)

Advertisement