Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Book Clubs Online

• 12-12-2018 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

I have a Kindle that I want to get more use out of. Life quieting down a bit so I want to get into reading more. I'm very bad at decisions so picking from the vast array of books out there is very daunting so for that reason I'm looking to join a book club just to be given a book to read not necessary for the convention about the book. I have seen the likes of Rick o' She's, irish times etc. Can anyone recommend anyone or how do ye all pick your books?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

Try Goodreads.com. Go to the 'community' section and click on 'groups', there are numerous bookclubs on there including a Goodreads Ireland group.

Advertisement