Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lizzard

• 08-09-2018 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Just saw this lizzard, my dog attacked it and killed it. She found it hiding under a plant pot and acted swiftly. It's tail seemed to have been parted from it's main body. Just wondering as I'm concerned this was very close to the house, do I have a problem or could this have been a stray animal. A lizzard infestation is the last thing I want or need. I am in Donegal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

cav93 wrote: »
    Just saw this lizzard, my dog attacked it and killed it. She found it hiding under a plant pot and acted swiftly. It's tail seemed to have been parted from it's main body. Just wondering as I'm concerned this was very close to the house, do I have a problem or could this have been a stray animal. A lizzard infestation is the last thing I want or need. I am in Donegal

??

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭cav93

here is pic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Advertisement