Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who does Palestinian newspaper al-Hayat al-Jadidah blame for Paris attack? Israel!

Options
  • 15-11-2015 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

In today's edition the Al-Hayat al-Jadid newspaper blames Israel for the Paris attack.
    “It is not a coincidence that human blood was exploded in Paris at the same time that certain European sanctions are beginning to be implemented against settlement products, and while France leads Europe in advising the security council that will implement the two-state solution, Palestine and Israel — which the Israelis see as a warning of sudden danger coming from the direction of Europe, where the Zionist, occupying, settling endeavor was born….

“The wise and correct thing is to look for who benefits. In short: They need to search the last place reached by the octopus arms of the Mossad… It is clear that its ‘Mossad’ will burn Beirut and Paris in order to achieve [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu’s goals. He, who challenged the master of the White House, hides in his soul enough evil to burn the world.”

http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&doc_id=16247

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

this is the second thread today of anti-palestinian zionist twaddle. What do you want ? the boards user base to turn round and say yeah its perfectly ok for Israel to RPG children to death and bulldoze their homes. Not going to happen mate.

the ISIS attack on france - Religious Fundamentalism
    the constant Israeli attack on and occupation of Palestine - Religious Fundamentalism.

One in the same my friend, one in the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

anti-palestinian zionist twaddle.

The quote is accurate though is it not?

I assume you mean that the paper is anti-palestinian?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭josephryan1989

this is the second thread today of anti-palestinian zionist twaddle. What do you want ? the boards user base to turn round and say yeah its perfectly ok for Israel to RPG children to death and bulldoze their homes. Not going to happen mate.

the constant Israeli attack on and occupation of Palestine - Religious Fundamentalism.

The quote is a direct translation from a leading Palestinian newspaper.
    They are blaming the attacks on Israel.
    These are the Palestinians you support?

The quote is accurate though is it not?

I assume you mean that the paper is anti-palestinian?

I mean using palwatch as your source would be like using stormfront as your source.

Considering the source 1) the quote may not be accurate 2) the translation may be inaccurate 3) the quote is out of context 4) even if all the above were false, this could be an opinion piece from one nutter in one addition. A source like that is going to trawl thousands of pages of benign journalism and opinion just to find 1 thing thats off kilter and post it as the countries whole consensus.

I mean using palwatch as your source would be like using stormfront as your source.

Considering the source 1) the quote may not be accurate 2) the translation may be inaccurate 3) the quote is out of context 4) even if all the above were false, this could be an opinion piece from one nutter in one addition. A source like that is going to trawl thousands of pages of benign journalism and opinion just to find 1 thing thats off kilter and post it as the countries whole consensus.

No. You simply refuse to believe fact when it is staring you in the face. If it means who have to re-examine the narrative that Palestinians are cuddly little rabbits you switch your brain off and refuse to engage.

• Advertisement

No. You simply refuse to believe fact when it is staring you in the face. If it means who have to re-examine the narrative that Palestinians are cuddly little rabbits you switch your brain off and refuse to engage.

palestinians are by no means cuddly rabbits, and I'm sure they have their extremists and nut job clerics like a lot of muslim countries do.

But in this case israel are the oppressors and the aggressors taking land that does not belong to them and perpetrating fear through their media. this "everyones out to get me" "everything is an attack on israel" mentality is just as dangerous as islamic fundamentalism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Thelomen Toblackai

The quote is a direct translation from a leading Palestinian newspaper.
    They are blaming the attacks on Israel.
    These are the Palestinians you support
    ?

This is a bit rich coming from a guy who just started a thread blaming pro Palestinian supporters and Hamas for the attacks on Paris claiming Hamas and ISIS had the same aims which were the destruction of Israel and killing of Jews.

Despite Hamas denouncing them and ISIS themselves claiming responsibility and stating their intent to retaliate for French military operations ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭MakeEmLaugh

It's not anti-Palestinian to point out Palestinians who are scumbags.

There are tens of thousands of decent Palestinians who know all-too-well how misrepresented they are by fucking morons in the West, who know next to nothing about the region.

I suggest you look up any of the following
    • Bassem Eid
    • Walid Shoebat
    • Mudar Zahran
    • Mosab Hassan Yousef
    • Mohammad Zoabi
    • Lucy Aharish
    • Khaled Abu Toameh
    • Jonathan Elkhoury
    • John Calvin
    • George Deek
    • Gabriel Naddaf
    • Christy Anastas
    • Anet Haskia
    • Colonel Ghassan Alian
    • Ali Salam
    • Commander Jamal Hcrosh
    • Salim Joubran
    • Dr. Massad Barhoum
    • Dr. Ahmad Tibi
    • Dr Jacob Hanna
    • Professor Taiseer Elisa

This is a bit rich coming from a guy who just started a thread blaming pro Palestinian supporters and Hamas for the attacks on Paris claiming Hamas and ISIS had the same aims which were the destruction of Israel and killing of Jews.

Despite Hamas denouncing them and ISIS themselves claiming responsibility and stating their intent to retaliate for French military operations ?

Hamas believe in the destruction of Israel, the mass murder of all Jews and that a Global Caliphate must be imposed on the entire world and infidels like you and me ground into the dirt.

Islamic State believe precisely the same.

They may be rival poles of extremist Salafist Sunni Islam in the same way that Hezbollah and Iran and the Mahdi Army share the same Shia ideology and have different ideas about how to bring about their version of a global Islamic Caliphate.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Given that the OP is just a newsdump, I am closing this. OP, please read the charter before posting again.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement

It's not anti-Palestinian to point out Palestinians who are scumbags.

There are tens of thousands of decent Palestinians who know all-too-well how misrepresented they are by fucking morons in the West, who know next to nothing about the region.

I suggest you look up any of the following
    • Bassem Eid
    • Walid Shoebat
    • Mudar Zahran
    • Mosab Hassan Yousef
    • Mohammad Zoabi
    • Lucy Aharish
    • Khaled Abu Toameh
    • Jonathan Elkhoury
    • John Calvin
    • George Deek
    • Gabriel Naddaf
    • Christy Anastas
    • Anet Haskia
    • Colonel Ghassan Alian
    • Ali Salam
    • Commander Jamal Hcrosh
    • Salim Joubran
    • Dr. Massad Barhoum
    • Dr. Ahmad Tibi
    • Dr Jacob Hanna
    • Professor Taiseer Elisa

very true, it isn't. and in this case you may potentially have one palestinian author who has a very out there view that happens to be anti israeli, but considering the OP's other thread too, the OP is presenting this as a tarring of all palestinians with the same anti israel brush.

There are specific palestinians who are scumbags, there are specific israelis who are scumbags too. Im merely pointing out that the story is pulled from a source that is basically just propaganda that the OP has presented to further his agenda.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement