Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Madmax03

DK is not known as Cancer or called it in real life.
    You'll only find the name cancer being used on here or over on twitter.

Also nobody only the papers called Freddie , fat freddie. He is a dope , always was a dope and pretty much looked on from higher grounds as a gilly .
    Downes did supply them with cars and they did think he ratted on them but there was always a rat in their circle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭benny79

No fat f and Byrnes ordered it hundred percent. Downes was giving them cars for shootings and drugs to be transported in. He was nicked after roches murder because the car lead back to him but was released without charge within a few month there was two big drug seizures with the brynes fellas getting stopped and caught in Downes cars and Byrnes and fat f thought Downes was giving garda info on what cars to look out for and pull over that he was telling garda the cars he was giving them. Freddie was a muppet never made a penny just good at shootings and setting them up other than that he was a half a head that was doing hits for free because he thought it move him up the ladder all it did was get him a good gardening job for cancer. Now he's stung out of his head on Bobby in portlaoise

He did supply them car's thats true but the rest is wrong and hes not on the Bobby wish he was..

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Madmax03 wrote: »
    DK is not known as Cancer or called it in real life.
    You'll only find the name cancer being used on here or over on twitter.

Also nobody only the papers called Freddie , fat freddie. He is a dope , always was a dope and pretty much looked on from higher grounds as a gilly .
    Downes did supply them with cars and they did think he ratted on them but there was always a rat in their circle

He is called Cancer in real life just his yes men won't call him it but its sprayed all over helix and dubai embassy he cancer everyone he double cross call him cancer. Freddie was called fat Freddie ever since the journos pit the name on him maybe not in Crumlin but on the north side he everyone called him it he went on a diet and start working out and whinged they still kept calling him fat Freddie so we start calling him flat Freddie but he definly flat Freddie now the bobby has him skin and bone

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

He is called Cancer in real life just his yes men won't call him it but its sprayed all over helix and dubai embassy he cancer everyone he double cross call him cancer. Freddie was called fat Freddie ever since the journos pit the name on him maybe not in Crumlin but on the north side he everyone called him it he went on a diet and start working out and whinged they still kept calling him fat Freddie so we start calling him flat Freddie but he definly flat Freddie now the bobby has him skin and bone

His arse is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 40,143 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

excuse my ignorance but what drug is "bobby"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

excuse my ignorance but what drug is "bobby"?

Brown - heroin

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

North dublin garda Checkpointa banter page on Facebook, some video of a lad calling out Mr Big,
    Is it real or a piss take

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

First time someone’s spoke about DK on camera for what he is: a criminal at war with another criminal family. Better than the usual BJS shi.te we have to listen to

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

See your man Henry Simmons just got a brand new Lamborghini urus, does his da wash cancers cash through his construction company?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

See your man Henry Simmons just got a brand new Lamborghini urus, does his da wash cancers cash through his construction company?

Always wondered how the washing would work on a large scale like construction and others. So DK hands his dad say 10m of hard drug cash, then what? I think of it like the construction company now has a big pile of money that they then can’t bank due not being able to prove where it came from. Even if they used it to buy things they cant just hand over say 250k cash to another company for machinery for example because then that company has the same issue. Can someone enlighten me a bit?

It’s easy enough with car garages etc you say a cars been in and had 2k of work done to it simple as but that’s okay for laundering maybe a few hundred grand over a year or something not DK or even LB style money with lots of zeros.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Interestedxx1

It won’t let me attach a link but did anyone see the papers a few days ago it was about Eddie Ward who was whacked with Brian downes in 2007... does anyone have any info ???

Some people say Mr. Big was linked Eddie ward and Brian Downs murder 2007 but some people also say Christopher Zambra was also involved and fat Freddy does anyone know ??

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

Some people say Mr. Big was linked Eddie ward and Brian Downs murder 2007 but some people also say Christopher Zambra was also involved and fat Freddy does anyone know ??

Don’t know anything about it, but Big and Zambra would have hung out together a bit around that time or maybe a bit after.

Some people say Mr. big ordered Christopher Zambra to carry out the hit and then other people say Fat Freddy so I’m not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Jaysus Detective.... 6 posts on Boards and all of them asking the same question. What are they teaching ye in Templemore these days ?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Jaysus Detective.... 6 posts on Boards and all of them asking the same question. What are they teaching ye in Templemore these days ?

Its eddie wards daughter looking for answers. cut her some slack

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Always wondered how the washing would work on a large scale like construction and others. So DK hands his dad say 10m of hard drug cash, then what? I think of it like the construction company now has a big pile of money that they then can’t bank due not being able to prove where it came from. Even if they used it to buy things they cant just hand over say 250k cash to another company for machinery for example because then that company has the same issue. Can someone enlighten me a bit?

It’s easy enough with car garages etc you say a cars been in and had 2k of work done to it simple as but that’s okay for laundering maybe a few hundred grand over a year or something not DK or even LB style money with lots of zeros.

See he’s in the building of mobile home parks, he could have someone approach him to build say 3 of 10 mobile homes for cash etc. However I’ve no idea I’m just speculating, but the money they spend seems incredible. Especially now considering construction has slowed so much due to Covid

glenboylan wrote: »

Yes I am Edward Wards daughter and I’m just looking for answers about who murdered my daddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Yes I am Edward Wards daughter and I’m just looking for answers about who murdered my daddy

Ganstergossip gave some information a few pages back there. His info is usually good. Maybe there is something to that?

Ganstergossip gave some information a few pages back there. His info is usually good. Maybe there is something to that?

Thank you..I might try pm him ...

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Fair play to you for what you are doing trying to find answers and bringing the case back into the public eye with recent interviews. I am sure he would be proud of you. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Fair play to you for what you are doing trying to find answers and bringing the case back into the public eye with recent interviews. I am sure he would be proud of you. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Thank you so much my daddy is dead we are never going to get him back so the least he deserves is justice

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Along with the Dutch and the Danish guy thats the third major cocaine trafficker that Dubai cops have arrested in the last six months. After Dubai turning a blind eye to it for many years its clear EU governments are putting pressure on them to act and make arrests.

Is Kinahan definitely still in Dubai, when was the last time there was any confirmed report that he is still there? Seems strange that he just stays there as a sitting duck when seeing his fellow cocaine traffickers getting locked up and extradited. Some here saying he is an MI5 asset but Im not seeing an angle where he could be useful to them, at least not long term anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Thank you so much my daddy is dead we are never going to get him back so the least he deserves is justice

Yes he does deserve justice and hopefully you get it. Sadly I dont think enough was made about the fact he was an innocent man with no involvement in crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

And we're all supposed to know that how exactly ?

Thank you, and apologies if my earlier post might have upset you or come across as crass.
    Best of luck in your search for answers and your quest for justice. I genuinely hope that you're successful some day.

And we're all supposed to know that how exactly ?

Thank you, and apologies if my earlier post might have upset you or come across as crass.
    Best of luck in your search for answers and your quest for justice. I genuinely hope that you're successful some day.

I think someone else might’ve realized I was Edward‘s daughter by my desperation with all of my comments ....Thank you so much I’m just looking for answers

Yes he does deserve justice and hopefully you get it. Sadly I dont think enough was made about the fact he was an innocent man with no involvement in crime.

Exactly my father was 24 years old and was murdered in relation to something which he had no involvement with ... his Parents are getting old I just hope they live to see the day that they find out who murdered their child

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭Niallof9

Fair play for searching for answers. the voice of victims deserves to be heard in this country. its ignored too often. i hope you find justice

Advertisement