Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Due July 2021

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Cupcakes20

Hope everyone is beginning to feel better. Had my 13 week scan in the CUMH and all great. Such a milestone! Energy is picking up and not waking up feeling nauseous atm. I am started online pregnancy yoga today so I hope it will be good. Has anyone decided to get the Harmony Test?

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭hanaimai

Cupcakes20 wrote: »
    Hope everyone is beginning to feel better. Had my 13 week scan in the CUMH and all great. Such a milestone! Energy is picking up and not waking up feeling nauseous atm. I am started online pregnancy yoga today so I hope it will be good. Has anyone decided to get the Harmony Test?

Congrats on your scan, wonderful to know all is well!

I'm just joining in this thread - I'm due in early July so about 14 weeks now. I hardly feel like I'm pregnant at all the last two weeks or so, as most of my symptoms have gone. I have a bit of a bump but it's still at the stage of it could be just the Christmas gain/bloat so hard to know!

I did the harmony test already and got my results last week (all low risk luckily!). It's expensive but was well worth the reassurance in my opinion, and I also got to find out the gender which is cool!

hanaimai wrote: »
    Congrats on your scan, wonderful to know all is well!

I'm just joining in this thread - I'm due in early July so about 14 weeks now. I hardly feel like I'm pregnant at all the last two weeks or so, as most of my symptoms have gone. I have a bit of a bump but it's still at the stage of it could be just the Christmas gain/bloat so hard to know!

I did the harmony test already and got my results last week (all low risk luckily!). It's expensive but was well worth the reassurance in my opinion, and I also got to find out the gender which is cool!

Brilliant! Delighted your results were good. Yes I’ve booked in now for it. Brilliant to find out the gender too. I’ve a tiny bump too but it also could be Christmas gain!!
    I haven’t got my date for the 20 weeks scan yet? Has anyone got a date for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Alfxn

I'm 11+5 now and definitely starting to feel better and less nauseous and bloated than before, which is lovely! I'm still not totally over the nausea and have been on anti emetics for weeks - I still need them but have decreased the dose and so far so good.

I have a 13 week scan in a fortnight's time and will tell the world after that. My close family anf friends know already but I can't wait to have it fully out in the open!

Don't think I'll do the harmony test but i probably need to talk through the options properly with my consultant before I decide.

Glad to hear others are feeling better now too - early pregnancy was way harder than i expected!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Og123

Hello, first time pregnancy here! I'm currently 11+1 weeks, have visited my GP (9th Dec). Have yet to hear anything with regards appointments (Limerick) - should I have got something by now?? So clueless..yet excited!

• Advertisement

Congratulations!!

I think your GP will have referred you to your maternity hospital and they will send you out a letter. I got a pack with first 3 appointments. It took about 4 weeks to get my letters

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Morning guys. Just joining the thread. 13+5 on baby number 5!!! Feeling good

How is everyone feeling? 18 weeks today. Feeling great and I’ve a bump now which is lovely! Next scan is in March for anomaly scan.
    All my energy is back and all nausea gone! Hope everyone is well.
    When do you think you will start buying baby bits?

Jkbahh wrote: »
    Morning guys. Just joining the thread. 13+5 on baby number 5!!! Feeling good

Wow number 5! Glad you’re feeling well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tandcake

Hi all! I'm 19 weeks today. Feeling good at the moment - long may it last! I've nothing bought yet for the baby, tempted to do some online shopping after the Taoiseach's announcement today though. I hope ye are all doing well xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

GF is due start of July, getting all excited !
    Issue as as first baby I would love to be able
    To “walk” into a shop and browse as I don’t really know what I am looking for :/
    Throw in the fact I can’t go to scans I don’t think it has sunk in yet

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭mollycasey

hey, i had my anomoly scan earlier this week and all good except for the some fluid around one of the babies kidneys, i am being refereed to fetal medicine now to follow up, has anyone experienced this before

Advertisement