Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Due November 2020

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DubGal123

I'm about a week behind you Coke Zero!! No mention of sweeps or induction yet at my appointment this week but will be interested to see what they say next week when I'm officially overdue! I think I'll hold off on the sweep until the week after if I can. I'm curious if they will give me an induction date next week too or wait till the week after.
    Hopefully you won't get as far as needing the induction anyway, sounds promising if you had some aches and pains after it yesterday! :)

heldel00 wrote: »
    Baby boy born Wednesday 11/11. He is just fabulous. We are head over heels in love.
    Hospitals are operating very smoothly despite covid and being understaffed as a result, so don't be worried about that end of things.
    Good luck with all your babbas x
    Awh congrats Heldel that's brilliant news! Enjoy every minute with him. Hope you're doing well too!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭elly123

heldel00 wrote: »
    Baby boy born Wednesday 11/11. He is just fabulous. We are head over heels in love.
    Hospitals are operating very smoothly despite covid and being understaffed as a result, so don't be worried about that end of things.
    Good luck with all your babbas x

Congratulations heldel, lovely news. Hope you and baby are doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Cokezero

Our baby arrived too on Friday 13th. Was so happy with thr level of care I recieved in my local maternity hospital. I was glad of a nice quiet ward but was so happy my husband could be there for the labour part. Best of luck to all those waiting on their bundles to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭al_E_kat

Our 2nd baby boy arrived on Nov 9th via elective section weighing 8lbs 8oz! Over the moon and can't believe he’s a week old already yet feels like he’s always been here. Hospital stay was grand, partners only allowed in the eve times but that aside it was nice not to have a huge influx of people around during the day. Best of luck to everyone else waiting :) and congrats to all the new babas :)

• Advertisement

Congrats Al E Kat and Coke Zero! Delighted for you both, and hoping you're feeling well yourselves and enjoying this special time with your babas!
    Still waiting for my baby to make an appearance here - officially overdue now so fingers crossed they won't keep me waiting too long! :)

Congrats Coke Zero and AL E Kat, hope mama and baby's are doing well.

DubGal hopefully baby makes an appearance soon for you and your not waiting too much longer. :) Best of luck will be thinking of you.

Thanks Elly, appreciate it :) Will keep ye posted with the news! Hope all is going well with your little one!
    Still waiting here but trying to keep reminding myself it's totally normal and expected to be still waiting at this stage especially as a FTM! It'll be worth the wait I'm sure :D Any other November mamas still hanging around?

Just a little update on possibly the last of the November babies?! My little one arrived last Tuesday in the end, a little girl - we are so in love with her! She kept us waiting a little but all went smoothly enough with the labour once it kicked off, was tough but relatively quick thank God! And of course worth every minute once she was in our arms! Now we are just learning the ropes of life with a newborn, totally fresh to it as we've very limited experience with babies but she's a good teacher :)

Hope all the other November mams and babies are doing well!

Congrats Dubgal. Hope you are all doing well. Delighted it’s all over for you. Enjoy all the cuddles x

• Advertisement

Congrats Dubgal. Hope you are all doing well. Delighted it’s all over for you. Enjoy all the cuddles x

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

DubGal123 wrote: »
    Just a little update on possibly the last of the November babies?! My little one arrived last Tuesday in the end, a little girl - we are so in love with her! She kept us waiting a little but all went smoothly enough with the labour once it kicked off, was tough but relatively quick thank God! And of course worth every minute once she was in our arms! Now we are just learning the ropes of life with a newborn, totally fresh to it as we've very limited experience with babies but she's a good teacher :)

Hope all the other November mams and babies are doing well!

Delighted for you Dubgal.x

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

How are all the November babies doing? Hope everyone is settling into their new normal!
    We are doing great. The first 4 weeks were very rough. Both of us were in and out of hospital and had massive feeding issues. The last few weeks everything has settled nicely.
    Baby is doing great, can't believe she will be 7 weeks on Thursday.
    Had my 6 week check today and all great. Section scar is healing great and I'm back driving.
    Hormones still all over the place, already planning when I can go again, apparently have to wait 6months due to section. I'm sure by then my hormones will have settled and the thoughts of a fourth will be less appealing!!

Glad to hear things are going better for you now Cant! That must have been tough for you with you both in and out of hospital. Delighted all is going well now!

We're just 3 weeks here and generally all going well - it really is as tiring as everyone says though isn't it?! Baby is feeding and sleeping well, the only issue we are having is with a bit of possible reflux. She's spitting up quite a bit after some feeds which is a bit stressful - trying to wind her as much as possible during feeds and hold her upright after etc. She's not a fan of the measures! But just trying to have patience with it and hopefully we'll find what works for her soon. Any advice from anyone who's been through it with other babies would be much appreciated! Other than that we're doing great, she's a good little baba! :)

Fair play to you even contemplating another at this point Cant, I'm wrecked - my mind can't even go there yet!! haha

Advertisement