Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Chocolate Cyst (endometriomas) without Endometriosis

• 20-10-2020 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi all,

Parter's been found a chocolate cyst without endometriosis. Natural conception was successful but miscarriage on week 10. We've been told no reason to think this cyst can cause fertility problems though.

However, how come can a chocolate cyst appear without having endometriosis?

Couldn't find any information on Google as there is no correlation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 flopflips

Hi, I had been ttc for 3years. They eventually discovered I had a choc cyst with no endo. Had a laparoscopy to remove it. 2mths later I was preggo. Hes now 7! Best of luck with your journey. I never got pregnant at all in those 3years . So I do believe that was what was stopping me!

Advertisement