Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kim Kardashian & Kanye

• 31-12-2012 10:28am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,649 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I really enjoy watching the Kardashians on tv, but I would not be hopeful about this relationship...I think it was a rebound from Kris Humphreys.

And now she is pregnant :eek:

http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/world-news/kanye-and-kardashian-expecting-baby-3339546.html

I don't think they are together long enough for this relationship to last with baby.
    Best of luck to them. I hope I am proven wrong :o

Your thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

amdublin wrote: »
    Your thoughts?

Kind of hard to see this as anything but a business arrangement isn't it?

Even if there was a kid on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭w124man

amdublin wrote: »
    I really enjoy watching the Kardashians on tv, but I would not be hopeful about this relationship...I think it was a rebound from Kris Humphreys.

And now she is pregnant :eek:

http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/world-news/kanye-and-kardashian-expecting-baby-3339546.html

I don't think they are together long enough for this relationship to last with baby.
    Best of luck to them. I hope I am proven wrong :o

Your thoughts?

Who cares?

And yet you care enough to post.

Try reading the charter?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53466412&postcount=2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Thats what I thought first,they are with each other a very short while to be having a baby but all power to them! Who doesn't love 'Kimye'!!
    Its a pity the Kardashians show is aired a few months behind real time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21 holmeste

seems like she just wants a baby and he is way more into her than she is into him, we will be hearing so much more about this for next 9 months!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Good luck to them I say, they're both in their 30's and I'm sure they know what they want... Whether they stay together or not, that will be one very pampered and lucky child..

Congrats to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Defiantly don't think he was a rebound.
    To be fair to them, they have known each other for years - it's not like they only met for the first time 8 months ago, so I'm sure they know enough about each other.

Slightly off topic but...
    A girl I worked with was in a very similar situation.
    She was only married for 6 months and decided to call it a day.
    Reason being that she had falling out of love with her husband and unfortunately she only realized this short while after the wedding. She
    admitted herself that she probably wouldn't have went ahead with the wedding if she hadn't got so caught up in wanting this big fancy wedding, and having so much pressure put on by family and Friends.
    Shortly after(few months I think) she got with a guy she had been good Friends with for years. 2 years on and their in a happy loving relationship with a 4 month yr old son.

Point of that story is stuff like this happens,
    whether or famous or not, and unfortunately when you are famous people think it's some kind of publicity/business stunt :rolleyes:

Anways... Congrats to them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I feel sorry for Khloe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Auntie Psychotic

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Khloe

Me too :(

She seems like the most genuine of the three of them. The episode of KUWTK where she was told there was an issue was heartbreaking, it seems like the two of them would be good parents and they really want a baby.

in relation to Kim & Kanye... I really can't call it. But for the sake of the baby I hope it works out!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

They bought a $11 million home in Bel Air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I recall reading a story about him making a sex tape with a Kim Kardashian look-alike which is really fcuking creepy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

They're two pretty unlikeable types in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

darkdubh wrote: »
    They're two pretty unlikeable types in fairness.

I read a qoute somewhere where Kim was talking about how into fashion Kanye was, and that they would be dressing their kid in leather and chains and stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Why on earth is she letting Kayne dress her? That dress is very unflattering, no matter how the DM try to spin it.

ElleEm wrote: »
    I read a qoute somewhere where Kim was talking about how into fashion Kanye was, and that they would be dressing their kid in leather and chains and stuff!

For some reason I just have a feeling that this whole thing is some ill-informed publicity stunt. They're talking about the kid like it's going to be an accessory rather than actual real-life human child. I feel like they have no idea what they're even getting into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

For some reason I just have a feeling that this whole thing is some ill-informed publicity stunt. They're talking about the kid like it's going to be an accessory rather than actual real-life human child. I feel like they have no idea what they're even getting into.

I know! I haven't read many quotes from her about the baby but for her to even say that is ridiculous.

"ill-informed publicity stunt" how :confused:? And where have they talked about the kid like it's going to be an accessory?
    To be fair, she has said in numerous interviews etc that their child will not be appearing in the show and she wants to keep it as private as possible. So I really don't see how it's some "ill-informed publicity stunt".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

SunnyDub1 wrote: »

Point of that story is stuff like this happens,
    whether or famous or not, and unfortunately when you are famous people think it's some kind of publicity/business stunt :rolleyes:

Anways... Congrats to them :D

In fairness these people's jobs is to make their lives as interesting as possible so as to keep their tv show going, which also means more fans, more sponsorships, etc. Their financial success depends on how interesting their lives are. If they aren't in a real relationship, then their PR agents will probably make one up. So who knows?

Certainly, the lines between whats real and fake must be blurred so much even for the people themselves. It's almost like their lives are scripted yet they really live it.

In fairness these people's jobs is to make their lives as interesting as possible so as to keep their tv show going, which also means more fans, more sponsorships, etc. Their financial success depends on how interesting their lives are. If they aren't in a real relationship, then their PR agents will probably make one up. So who knows?

Certainly, the lines between whats real and fake must be blurred so much even for the people themselves. It's almost like their lives are scripted yet they really live it.

I do agree with they have to make their lives as interesting as possible, but I think some of the stuff that has happened to her, that people claim to a "publicity stunt" is ridiculous. For example dating Kanye and having his baby.
    If you watch the show, you will see that Kanye is very rarely shown or in at all (even the newer ones), and when he is it's for like 1 min and he hardly speaks - so I don't see how dating him is to get extra ratings for for the show or a publicity stunt. Like wise the whole pregnancy.

and to be fair it's not all about their reality show and who they are dating.... some people actually follow and find their clothes and make up range, style etc more interesting than what's happening on their show and who they are dating etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

^ The show is scripted. They re-shoot scenes later than when they happened.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The $22 million dollar baby!

• Advertisement

Been reading a few articles about this, and every one seems to be how "freaked out" she is about the pregnancy weight and how she's already planning to have a tummy tuck once the child is born. I don't understand why she can't just enjoy what is for the vast majority of women, an amazing time in their lives. She's about to give birth ffs, and all she can think about is her image. If she's that concerned about weight, why did she allow herself to become pregnant? I'm more and more convinced all the time that the whole thing is just very ill-informed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Been reading a few articles about this, and every one seems to be how "freaked out" she is about the pregnancy weight and how she's already planning to have a tummy tuck once the child is born. I don't understand why she can't just enjoy what is for the vast majority of women, an amazing time in their lives. She's about to give birth ffs, and all she can think about is her image. If she's that concerned about weight, why did she allow herself to become pregnant? I'm more and more convinced all the time that the whole thing is just very ill-informed.
    After reading all those articles did you not realise that it's all about Kim?

• Registered Users Posts: 84,901 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kanye West apparently wants to call his baby North

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kanye West apparently wants to call his baby North

Heard that on the radio earlier and actually facepalmed...

North West. What a loon.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FrankLamar

The 'North West' is straight up untrue it's sourced from The Sun of all places with no evidence?

Kanye's a genius if you disagree try listen to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and come back to me! It's rated 94/100 on metacritic for a reason :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I really feel for this child. It has two psychopaths as parents.

FrankLamar wrote: »
    Kanye's a genius if you disagree try listen to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and come back to me! It's rated 94/100 on metacritic for a reason :D

LizT wrote: »
    I really feel for this child. It has two psychopaths as parents.

Calling them "psychopaths as parents" is very dramatic.:eek:
    You don't know them personally so I think it's unfair labeling them(famous or not) as "psychopaths as parents", especially when the only reason you have for labeling them that, is the crap the media write (which the large majority of the time is false or made up info)
    Did either of them come out themselves and say that's what the baby will called? No.

And if it a case that they do call they baby that, well at the end of the day it's a name - I don't see how a child's name can determine a parents parenting skills and abilities.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Yeah, everybody chill out a little, mmmkay?

Advertisement