Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Monitor Audio Bronze 2 Speakers Walnut £129 & £6.99 delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Hi, no idea they're unbranded.
    Got them on adverts for 20 quid! :)

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭PCDub

cronos wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Portarlington

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭CurlyEng

Just in case it’s not clear for any new bargain hunters - toggle currency to € and it’s €149 delivered to Republic

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

If anyone wants to add the matching subwoofer, RicherSounds are offering it for £250 or €275. That's considerably cheaper than anywhere else I can find.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12913-monitor-audio-bronze-w10-walnut-walnut-subwoofer.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

If anyone wants to add the matching subwoofer, RicherSounds are offering it for £250 or €275. That's considerably cheaper than anywhere else I can find.

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12913-monitor-audio-bronze-w10-walnut-walnut-subwoofer.aspx

nice one. do i need it!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

PCDub wrote: »
    I’ve a set of the bronze 2 in walnut still in the box I’ll let go for 100e if anyone is interested.

Still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

Is the deal gone? Cannot see it :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Is the deal gone? Cannot see it :-(
    I can only see white ones left:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12900-monitor-audio-bronze-2-white-speakers-per-pair.aspx

still at the link above, just bought one

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭PCDub

Still available?

Sold sorry.

• Advertisement

Can anyone a recommend a decent inexpensive amp to go with them? (max €200, preferably cheaper) with bluetooth?

Can anyone a recommend a decent inexpensive amp to go with them? (max €200, preferably cheaper) with bluetooth?

I got the Yamaha RN602, lots of bells and whistles, Spotify connect, internet radio, Bluetooth but it was £275 from RS.
    Ask them what they have around your budget on the forum here.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203728-tangent-ampster-bt-ii-stereo-amplifier.aspx

RS sorted me with one of these for €115. It was open box as they'd mistakenly sent it to a customer looking for the Tangent Tuner (boxes look identical). Worth asking if they've another if you like it. It's very compact but perfect with the Bronze speakers and it takes a sub too. Doesn't support 5.1 but does have regular Bluetooth. It also has an IR receiver so you can hide the unit out of sight.

Reviews are very positive.

Thanks Sweetie and eclipsechaser, I will drop them a message on the forum here. I tried to call them a number of times yesterday but it rang out. The Yamaha looks amazing but probably outside my price range. You got a great deal on it though. I think the Tangent is more my price range and the price you got is great but I would be lucky to get the same deal.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I tried to call them a number of times yesterday but it rang out.

Guys,

apologies - the phones have been in melt down since we reopened last Tuesday.

We are starting to get a handle on it again now and from next week we hope to get Boards / Phone calls / email response times back to under our target response times ( ie PDQ) - but again apologies if you have been trying to get through to us!

On the Bronze 2 Walnut - on Final, final, final shipment due in later next week...

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12902-monitor-audio-bronze-2-walnut-walnut-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Thanks Guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Just ordered, thanks guys! :D

Advertisement