Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

snowgal wrote: »
    I actually let out a very girlie squealy 'Heeeeath' when he came on screen, was so happy to see that face!
    Me too! :o

I rarely feel sorry for Justin, but he just can win with that wan.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Is the "Leah is suddenly mental" thing leading up to her having some time off? I'm sure I read she's training for the Aus version of Strictly Come Dancing.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,740 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I actually let out a very girlie squealy 'Heeeeath' when he came on screen, was so happy to see that face!
    washiskin wrote: »
    Me too! :o

What a ride, love Heath Braxton

Jayziz..... don't they ever get tired of the "i hate you because I fancy the a*se off you" schtick?
    It's as old as the hills.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What a ride, love Heath Braxton

That is the best and only way to describe him!!
    Wonder was it just a once off appearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Gee_G wrote: »

Yep it was

wawaman wrote: »
    Yep it was

WHY?! Why would they do such a thing?

Home and Away bosses have announced a pregnancy storyline for Mackenzie Booth.

Mackenzie (Emily Weir) confides in her friend and housemate Ziggy Astoni on Australian screens next week, explaining that she's expecting Ari Parata's baby.

The baby bombshell comes at a difficult time for Mackenzie, whose world has been turned upside-down since Ari's ex-partner Mia Anderson arrived in Summer Bay.

Over the past few weeks, episodes airing in Australia have seen Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams) start to leave Mackenzie out in the cold following Mia's return to his life.

Ari was in a serious relationship with Mia (Anna Samson) years ago and he was also a stepfather figure to Mia's daughter Chloe. Their time together only ended because Ari was sentenced to ten years in prison.

Although Ari has been happy with Mackenzie, he has unresolved feelings for Mia and wonders how life could have turned out differently if he hadn't been sent to jail.

Future episodes will see Ari act on his feelings for Mia, suggesting that he may be ready to move on from Mackenzie for good.

However, when a rejected Mackenzie discovers that she's pregnant, will she tell Ari and could this affect Summer Bay's newest love triangle?

Yes unfortunately I'd love him back full time

Does Irene talk about him and Bianca anymore, she used visit them in the city, did they have another baby

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Home and Away bosses have announced a pregnancy storyline for Mackenzie Booth.

Mackenzie (Emily Weir) confides in her friend and housemate Ziggy Astoni on Australian screens next week, explaining that she's expecting Ari Parata's baby.

The baby bombshell comes at a difficult time for Mackenzie, whose world has been turned upside-down since Ari's ex-partner Mia Anderson arrived in Summer Bay.

Over the past few weeks, episodes airing in Australia have seen Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams) start to leave Mackenzie out in the cold following Mia's return to his life.

Ari was in a serious relationship with Mia (Anna Samson) years ago and he was also a stepfather figure to Mia's daughter Chloe. Their time together only ended because Ari was sentenced to ten years in prison.

Although Ari has been happy with Mackenzie, he has unresolved feelings for Mia and wonders how life could have turned out differently if he hadn't been sent to jail.

Future episodes will see Ari act on his feelings for Mia, suggesting that he may be ready to move on from Mackenzie for good.

However, when a rejected Mackenzie discovers that she's pregnant, will she tell Ari and could this affect Summer Bay's newest love triangle?
    Great.... that's all we need....:rolleyes:

What's your ones story that is with John Palmer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

yes was wondering that too, there HAS to be something afoot, we know H&A too long for it to actually go smoothly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

From what I was reading on the Aus pages she has convinced John to run for president of the club - which I think he wins and apparently her goal is to somehow buy the surf club to have it knocked down and apartments built there. Also read that Justin & Leah are trying to buy a house through her and she does something dodgy with their money. And finally saw a promo clip of where Irene tells her she is on to her and then there is a scene and salt where she is putting some sort of drug into Irene's drink

yes was wondering that too, there HAS to be something afoot, we know H&A too long for it to actually go smoothly!

After his money or house, marry him and then off him?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I really like Tory’s blue top she wore at her engagement party.

messrs wrote: »
    From what I was reading on the Aus pages she has convinced John to run for president of the club - which I think he wins and apparently her goal is to somehow buy the surf club to have it knocked down and apartments built there. Also read that Justin & Leah are trying to buy a house through her and she does something dodgy with their money. And finally saw a promo clip of where Irene tells her she is on to her and then there is a scene and salt where she is putting some sort of drug into Irene's drink

Aww that’s crap, that’s going to knock Johns confidence re dating...

John and Maz should never have broke up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Sorry Bella, but Colby is in jail because he killed your father, not because Willow spoke up to protect you and Dean,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Bella,always insufferable....needs to toddle off to New Zealand or prison or somewhere out of Summer Bay ASAP...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Pistachio19

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Sorry Bella, but Colby is in jail because he killed your father, not because Willow spoke up to protect you and Dean,

Why on earth didnt Willow or Dean scream that at her. She's a right little b*tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,048 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

The punishment for killing a scumbag like Ross, especially when you could have argued about the circumstances or even put together a story for self defense, if punishment puts you in a position where you have to fight to the death not of your choice, then this punishment is too harsh. Free Colby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

The punishment for killing a scumbag like Ross, especially when you could have argued about the circumstances or even put together a story for self defense, if punishment puts you in a position where you have to fight to the death not of your choice, then this punishment is too harsh. Free Colby!!

When he shot Ross, Colby wasn’t fighting for his life, Ross was beaten up on the ground, Dean told Colby that they had him and he didn’t have to shoot him, Colby shot him for revenge in the end. Between himself and Dean, they would’ve had no trouble bringing him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

messrs wrote: »

Just one little amendment to my above spoiler
    While in Salt at the bar getting drinks Susie slips the drug into a glass of red wine and brings it down to Irene not aware that she doesn't drink so John takes the glass of wine instead so she ends up drugging him!

The actress who plays Willow is leaving for good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,048 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    When he shot Ross, Colby wasn’t fighting for his life, Ross was beaten up on the ground, Dean told Colby that they had him and he didn’t have to shoot him, Colby shot him for revenge in the end. Between himself and Dean, they would’ve had no trouble bringing him in.

Yeah it was stupid of Colby to shoot him. But he did it due to what had happened over past day or 2, and also what had happened over the course of his/Ross/his family lives. And he could have lied after admitting he **** him that it was self defense or they had a struggle, it was Ross gun.
    I mean his 2nd murder conviction was a result of him having to fight in prison, you can argue against if it was a fight to the death but considering what happened in his previous prison fight I would say it was. I would say the Australian prison system is just as responsible for his 2nd conviction as he is. Free Colby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭rodders999

What is it that the New Zealander’s do for cash? They annoy me so much that I haven’t even bothered to learn their names yet but the youngest one is the only one who seems to do any work and even at that it’s two shifts a month at the bait shop so not exactly earning top dollar.

Mr. Muscle does the odd drug run but besides that he just mopes around doing nothing all day and the one going out with Mac who used to wear an orange boiler suit on occasion giving the impression of having some job or other now can’t even be arsed to do that. Some lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭jhegarty

rodders999 wrote: »
    What is it that the New Zealander’s do for cash? They annoy me so much that I haven’t even bothered to learn their names yet but the youngest one is the only one who seems to do any work and even at that it’s two shifts a month at the bait shop so not exactly earning top dollar.

Mr. Muscle does the odd drug run but besides that he just mopes around doing nothing all day and the one going out with Mac who used to wear an orange boiler suit on occasion giving the impression of having some job or other now can’t even be arsed to do that. Some lives.

Unspecified crime , that always goes wrong. But it pays the bills somehow.

He’s some prick Ari, who allows their ex to hang around like a bad smell... sorry Mac dump his ass straight away, imagine ur boyfriend basically saying I need to time to think whether I’m going to dump u or not....if a man needs to think whether he wants to be with u , he’s not the right one.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    He’s some prick Ari, who allows their ex to hang around like a bad smell... sorry Mac dump his ass straight away, imagine ur boyfriend basically saying I need to time to think whether I’m going to dump u or not....if a man needs to think whether he wants to be with u , he’s not the right one.

I hope Mac goes off with Tane, it would serve Ari and Ziggy rightly plus Tane is super hot

Advertisement