Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Range Finder Repair

• 17-06-2019 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My range finder has been giving me a few issues lately. The 8 bit LED display that gives the distances have started to fade and have become barely readable. Its a Leupould Gx4i model and i was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction to get it repaired. I have asked the parent company but because it out of warranty they were not that interested. I have tried a few gadget repairs businesses and camera repairs and all have said they would be unable to fix it. I am hoping someone out their might be able help me out.

thanks

James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,007 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Presume you have tried just changing the battery?

Advertisement