Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hip Hip Gigs 2018

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

• Registered Users Posts: 27,583 ✭✭✭✭T. Hanks

Heard 50 out on a great show in the 3arena

Anyone see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

evil_seed wrote: »
    Everlast - Sugar Club September 30

Did anyone here go the 1st or 2nd night.
    I loved every minute of it. My voice is still half gone from it. The crowd was great, the musicality of the band was great, obvs Mr Everlast was great. I will say not playing Black Jesus and Stone in my hand were the only disappointments.
    The gang I went with were blown away too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Post Malone 3Arena on 14th February 2019. Tickets will start from €55.65, and go on sale this Friday 12th October at 9am

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

If anyone is looking for JayKae tickets for Nov 10 I have two and can't go anymore and like to see them go to a good home.

• Advertisement

No hip hop gigs 2019 thread yet so edan & homeboy sandman Feb 9th the sugar club , tickets on sale Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭melted_face

anyone going to lauryn hill in the 3arena on november 30th ? will she even show up ?

anyone going to lauryn hill in the 3arena on november 30th ? will she even show up ?

i'm going , hoping for the best

good review here
    https://303magazine.com/2018/09/review-lauryn-hill/
    but it did say there was an hour gap before she came onstage after the last support

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

Also going, hopefully will be decent. EDIT: Reading the comments under that review it doesn't sound promising.

Story of Hip Hop coming to 3 Arena on 28th December, tickets at 40 euro and on sale on Friday.

However, if anyone is with 3 and not planning on going, I would appreciate if you could ping me your presale code for tomorrow Wednesday please.

Have NCT at 9am on Friday and don't want to miss out, should be fine but better safe than sorry.

Advertisement