Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,432 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I haven't had a survey from Ideas Panel since last August and I'm 23 points short for cashing out. I've emailed them many times to see is there an issue with my account and just get replies that they can see I haven't got any surveys, have passed it to support, and then nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I haven't had a survey from Ideas Panel since last August and I'm 23 points short for cashing out. I've emailed them many times to see is there an issue with my account and just get replies that they can see I haven't got any surveys, have passed it to support, and then nothing.
    I get them regular enough at least once a month sometimes more. I got a reward in December. Ordered a second one that I'm waiting on and on 665 now. Got a good few between September and December which is unusual for them. Some of those had extra points and also there was a request to use my video which gave a €5 bonus. Never had built up so quickly before that, usually would be very slow. I'm still owed €3 for the video answers. I checked and since December 2 I've had 9 surveys from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bmc58

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I have just signed up to user needs. What is this site like, is it good for surveys and rewards. Does it take long to build up

Give it a miss IMO.Long surveys for small rewards,takes ages to get to a payout.A waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I have just signed up to user needs. What is this site like, is it good for surveys and rewards. Does it take long to build up

It’s not the best company but pays me between €60 and €90 a year and never any hassles with them

The internet isn’t for everyone

OmegaGene wrote: »
    It’s not the best company but pays me between €60 and €90 a year and never any hassles with them
    That would be great as I said before it all helps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I find Irish Opinions the best, just ‘cashed’ out my 3rd €10 tesco voucher this month. Don’t give cash but as I always shop Tesco it works out great for me.

That would be great as I said before it all helps!

If you have the time my advice would be to try them all and decide for yourself when you see how they pay out, for me red c (€75) and accumen (€40) are the best this year with the others all giving dribs and drabs but builds up eventually

If you have the time my advice would be to try them all and decide for yourself when you see how they pay out, for me red c (€75) and accumen (€40) are the best this year with the others all giving dribs and drabs but builds up eventually

I was doing a few up to this and wanted a few more. I signed up for acumen a few weeks ago but heard nothing yet.

I was doing a few up to this and wanted a few more. I signed up for acumen a few weeks ago but heard nothing yet.

I know someone else that signed up just after Christmas and also heard nothing, not sure what’s going on there but once you’re in they are fairly good in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I find Irish Opinions the best, just ‘cashed’ out my 3rd €10 tesco voucher this month. Don’t give cash but as I always shop Tesco it works out great for me.

Ya €50 claimed in tesco vouchers this year and short €3 for another voucher, there flying atm.

• Advertisement

I know someone else that signed up just after Christmas and also heard nothing, not sure what’s going on there but once you’re in they are fairly good in my experience

Thanks for all the info, hopefully they start me soon..

Ya €50 claimed in tesco vouchers this year and short €3 for another voucher, there flying atm.

Just wondering about the tesco voucher. Can you use them online with tesco or just in store. Is it just a voucher sent by email and you scan at the till. Do they have a long expiry date or how long are they valid.

Just wondering about the tesco voucher. Can you use them online with tesco or just in store. Is it just a voucher sent by email and you scan at the till. Do they have a long expiry date or how long are they valid.

E voucher sent by email you can use online or in store and the dates are really long

E voucher sent by email you can use online or in store and the dates are really long

Can you use more than one voucher at a time. Thanks for all the help. I used to be with Irish Opinions years ago and used to always get boots vouchers. I'm not sure why I stopped doing it, I've signed up again now so mist get back into it.

Can you use more than one voucher at a time. Thanks for all the help. I used to be with Irish Opinions years ago and used to always get boots vouchers. I'm not sure why I stopped doing it, I've signed up again now so mist get back into it.

Yes you can use multiple vouchers in the same transactions

Yes you can use multiple vouchers in the same transactions

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bmc58

Yes you can use more than one on line Printed Tesco vouchers at the Tesco till.They have a Five year expiry date.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Got that with io, got the samples and did the second part of survey last wednesday

Can I ask how long after doing the survey did you get the samples? I did this through IO too but haven't received anything yet. There seemed to be issues accepting my eircode which for some reason took numerous tries before they accepted it and the finish screen I think was a valued opinions one (their uk site) - was that the same for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Has anyone on here ever got a pay out from Toluna? I got enough points last week to get a €15 PayPal pay out and it still hasn't issued. It said on the account it could take three weeks, seems a bit excessive for a fairly simple transaction!

Can I ask how long after doing the survey did you get the samples? I did this through IO too but haven't received anything yet. There seemed to be issues accepting my eircode which for some reason took numerous tries before they accepted it and the finish screen I think was a valued opinions one (their uk site) - was that the same for you?
    I think it was about 10 days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

rpurfield wrote: »
    Has anyone on here ever got a pay out from Toluna? I got enough points last week to get a €15 PayPal pay out and it still hasn't issued. It said on the account it could take three weeks, seems a bit excessive for a fairly simple transaction!

I quit Toluna a few years ago, it was not worth the years of effort for a single payout. They took a few months to send it out when I tried to redeem my points, so try sending them a message at the end of the three weeks if it doesn't come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭rpurfield

I quit Toluna a few years ago, it was not worth the years of effort for a single payout. They took a few months to send it out when I tried to redeem my points, so try sending them a message at the end of the three weeks if it doesn't come through.

Great thanks. I just find it a bit unusual that it takes so long.

Had no bother with eircode Paul, I'd say about 9 or 10 days and second part of survey came about 5 days after receiving the cans

I still can't access the fizzy drink survey on the ideas Panel site. I've emailed them again. It is showing up on my dashboard but when I click it, it just gives an error. I really hope they get everything sorted soon. With ideas a long time but lots of issues at the moment with missing points and waiting so long for rewards. 8 weeks now. They have always been one of the slowest but very bad now.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Spursyiddo

i had a problem with my address alright luckily i got a text from dpd to say it was arriving in the afternoon and i checked the address and it was only my name with a number, so i updated my address with dpd

Had no bother with eircode Paul, I'd say about 9 or 10 days and second part of survey came about 5 days after receiving the cans

Did you get the second part by email?

Spursyiddo wrote: »
    Did you get the second part by email?

No went in to io to do a few surveys on the survey page and it was the first one that opened up, asked me did i try the product and went on from there.

No went in to io to do a few surveys on the survey page and it was the first one that opened up, asked me did i try the product and went on from there.

Ah ok , the same happened to me but i hadn't tried the product when i got it so i answered no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭sunbeam

A new low from Mobrog today. I was directed to a 'zero' minute survey for which I was paid 1c. Still beats the 18c Attapoll survey I took yesterday, which consisted of 58 multipart questions...

Edited to say, I was told I would be paid 1c at the end but they actually paid me 38c. Makes a change from being underpaid in relation to what was offered I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Is anyone else experiencing login problems with Mobrog at the moment?

Advertisement