Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good news, everyone!

• 06-02-2021 12:28am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Rumours abound with regards to the return of Bebo.

It is inevitable that C&H will also experience a renaissance.

In accordance with the prophecy. Amen.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Let us stand, and sing the song of our flashboxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Everything is cyclical.

Somebody make something philosophical from that.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

pajor wrote: »
    Everything is cyclical.

Somebody make something philosophical from that.

I heard today that most of the top fashion lines have planned to include casual/lounge wear as a focal point of their 2021 ranges. They figure there's no point in pushing formal wear or the usual pieces for nights out.

I reckon this'll lead to another trend the year or two after where men might go back to wearing suits and ties. Not hugely philosophical, but that's my cycle prediction!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 arthurreed

And women will return to cocktail dresses.

Advertisement