Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Glad to hear you're okay. A tyre blowout is in the lap of the gods.

I know, it wasn't as radical as it sounds, however had I been on the motorway it could have been a different story - I still got a bit of a fright though. :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside. Pondering and feeling strange

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night! Night!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside in the living room after going into town this evening for Culture Night. Did a guided tour, saw Dublin Castle and the City Hall (music recital in the latter) but town was heaving and too hectic for my tastes. Ended up looking forward to getting back home.

...I’m getting old!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed! Got a mattress topper today and oh my god the comfort. If it was hard to get me out of bed before, it’s gonna be ten times harder now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Enjoying the gusty pre - Autumn Equinox atmosphere & watching a video of Roald Dahl in his "writing hut". Cup of tea plus flask of tea and a candle in front of me. I'm too much of a tea fiend. That's about it really :)

Oh yes, I'm having a now-rare smoke in honour of the TA thread. I bought a Zippo "Tree of Life" lighter and if any cheeky fequer steals this one I'll have their guts for garters. What is it with kleptomanics and lighters? We all have that one kleptomanic friend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I hear you singing in the wire, I hear your voice through the whine and the Wichita lineman is still on the line...

Morning all,

Another sunny start but quite breezy 13C

Temp couchside with cuppa tea

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

.........I know I need a small vacation ..............

Couchside with coffee. Rugby on the tellybox.

Volunteering at parkrun later

Stay classy San Boards-io.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sat watching an awesome fireworks display from my roof top last night, there are another 3 of them due this weekend so gotta see can i get some photos

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed, in pain.. Meds dropping in 3 2 1...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hope you're alright there gremmy.

I'm kitchen side brewing the coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

78th minute in a nail biter FRA ARG game and I get this face to contend with

The kids dad is coming today to take them till tomorrow, so I have 24 hour break :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Packing the car for the trip west.
    Am loaded up on anti allergies tabs as the dog in the house and I are allergic to each other. We can never be friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I feel that dog :D
    Just kidding

I’m at home snotting up like nobodies business. I must be getting a dose it’d explain why I was so upset yesterday I always get really tired and whingy when I’m not feeling great.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Trying to get a bit of work done while watching the rugby. The fact that I'm also here on Boards suggests to me that this is not, perhaps, the best approach to work that I really need to finish within the next hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Ready to get going. Dinner in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hen party enroute to ? Cluck! Cluck!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Housework. Living the dream folks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the way to see my favourite wee man :3 😀
    honeybear wrote: »
    Hen party enroute to ? Cluck! Cluck!

Enjoy honeybear, behave yourself now 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

About to be coalface-side :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Deskside, working away on a Saturday that's the price I pay for all the sunny afternoons this week, oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watch the racing on the telly. One miserable day outside considering how nice it was earlier in the morning:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pretzill wrote: »
    Deskside, working away on a Saturday that's the price I pay for all the sunny afternoons this week, oh well.

I should be doing the same.

Off to meet a friend for food & drinks in a wild west saloon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,327 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Aliveside and feeling better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Must have been the candle I lit for you this morning, L.

Back home after a busy morning/afternoon. Now, go out or be good, that is the question.

Running around my sister's kitchen going mad with my favourite wee man :3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Must have been the candle I lit for you this morning, L.

Back home after a busy morning/afternoon. Now, go out or be good, that is the question.

Oh go out and not be good :D

Leggy , glad you're back in the land of the living !

Home , scrubbing out presses , kitchen smells wonderfully clean :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement