Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
14-05-2019, 22:24   #16
Church on Tuesday
Registered User
 
Church on Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty cole View Post
shes 60 cc's of fillers in each cheek ffs...mutton..plain and simple.
Church on Tuesday is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
14-05-2019, 22:26   #17
elperello
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiceMan2020 View Post
It was funny when David McCullough asked yerwan ranting about Trump if she protested the visit of Xi Jinping when he came.

"Eh er uhm, I wasn't aware he was here"

Despite it being all over the fcuking media at the time. Christ they even named a cow after him down the country ffs!
It was seven years ago and he was Vice President at the time.
elperello is offline  
14-05-2019, 22:28   #18
donkeykong5
Registered User
 
donkeykong5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 5,981
Am I going nuts. Or is the population around Parnell street 7% Irish. Also didnt recognise longford.
donkeykong5 is offline  
(2) thanks from:
14-05-2019, 22:28   #19
FrancieBrady
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 24,899
I thought it was a fairly well balanced piece on immigration.

Some problems, some positives expressed about it. No big deal really and I did wonder was a filler piece on a slow news day.
FrancieBrady is offline  
14-05-2019, 22:32   #20
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic86 View Post
He is one cranky man.
Can't really blame him. He has a PhD in Politics and he has to endure some of the biggest muppets in Ireland talking utter bollocks every episode he does.
TheDiceMan2020 is offline  
Advertisement
14-05-2019, 22:34   #21
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiceMan2020 View Post
It was funny when David McCullough asked yerwan ranting about Trump if she protested the visit of Xi Jinping when he came.

"Eh er uhm, I wasn't aware he was here"

Despite it being all over the fcuking media at the time. Christ they even named a cow after him down the country ffs!
She said she didn't remember a visit by the Chinese president.
Xi jinping wasn't president when he visited.... don't you remember yourself?.. it was all over the fcuking media you know.
evolving_doors is offline  
(4) thanks from:
14-05-2019, 22:35   #22
mystic86
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiceMan2020 View Post
Can't really blame him. He has a PhD in Politics and he has to endure some of the biggest muppets in Ireland talking utter bollocks every episode he does.
Feel sorry for him on his salary..
mystic86 is offline  
14-05-2019, 22:35   #23
ILoveYourVibes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshoe View Post
Posh accent dubs said bring them in. Auld lads with Northside accents said send them back
Northsiders are too bougie. They have sold out.
ILoveYourVibes is offline  
14-05-2019, 22:37   #24
Blueshoe
Registered User
 
Blueshoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancieBrady View Post
I thought it was a fairly well balanced piece on immigration.

Some problems, some positives expressed about it. No big deal really and I did wonder was a filler piece on a slow news day.
It was balanced in fairness. That's why I was surprised that they showed the map.
Blueshoe is offline  
Advertisement
14-05-2019, 22:38   #25
Atlantic Dawn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 50,040
When Donald T arrives for a visit a new boom will last for 20 years.
Atlantic Dawn is offline  
14-05-2019, 22:38   #26
ILoveYourVibes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiceMan2020 View Post
Can't really blame him. He has a PhD in Politics and he has to endure some of the biggest muppets in Ireland talking utter bollocks every episode he does.
I like him.
ILoveYourVibes is offline  
Thanks from:
14-05-2019, 22:39   #27
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by elperello View Post
It was seven years ago and he was Vice President at the time.
Yeah so what? He was the highest ranking Chinese official to visit in years and was widely tipped at the time to become President which he did. A huge fuss was made about it at the time.

People like her, who are so "concerned" about the "worlds biggest villain" Donald Trump and are calling for protests are mysteriously silent when officials and representatives from leftist regimes come calling.

Funny that.
TheDiceMan2020 is offline  
14-05-2019, 22:41   #28
Blueshoe
Registered User
 
Blueshoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiceMan2020 View Post
Yeah so what? He was the highest ranking Chinese official to visit in years and was widely tipped at the time to become President which he did. A huge fuss was made about it at the time.

People like her, who are so "concerned" about the "worlds biggest villain" Donald Trump and are calling for protests are mysteriously silent when officials and representatives from leftist regimes come calling.

Funny that.
She was well shown up there. Doubt we will see her on TV again
Blueshoe is offline  
14-05-2019, 22:41   #29
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolving_doors View Post
She said she didn't remember a visit by the Chinese president.
Xi jinping wasn't president when he visited.... don't you remember yourself?.. it was all over the fcuking media you know.
She said that to qualify her mysterious vanishing act when he arrived. And McCullough named a few others and she couldn't answer him.

But you that because you saw it yourself.
TheDiceMan2020 is offline  
14-05-2019, 22:43   #30
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic86 View Post
Feel sorry for him on his salary..
He is paid well I'll give you that.

Still don't blame him for giving some of these morons short shrift
TheDiceMan2020 is offline  
Thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet