Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

20-03-2019, 19:10   #16
sportsfan90

That video is very sad the poor child doesn't stand a chance in life if these are the type of people that are rearing him.
Advertisement
20-03-2019, 19:11   #17
Dravokivich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs OBumble View Post
Have any of you keyboard warriors actually contacted Tulsa???
What good would they be? Why measure us over this? Can we not voice discontent over this, or do we need to set fire to the pitch forks?
20-03-2019, 19:11   #18
JohnnyFlash

That’s grim. Poor child never stood a chance as a result of being surrounded by borderline pschopathic men who promote their depressing, violent, and barbaric ‘culture’.

Time for some honest discussions about how society deals with the enormous issues of truancy,domestic violence, drug dealing, alcoholism, burglary that are endemic in traveller culture. And it doesn’t involve putting them up on a pedestal or turning a blind eye to this. It’s criminality.
(97) thanks from:
2smiggy, 80sChild, Aglomerado, Andrew76, Atlantic Dawn, batman_oh, BIGT4464, blinding, booterboy, boring1205, Captain Chaos, CB19Kevo, centralchill, coillsaille, CQD, CrabRevolution, Crescent, crustybla, dan1895, Danzy, DavidLyons_, deadlineday, Deebles McBeebles, duffysfarm, El Tarangu, erica74, Filmer Paradise, Foxhound38, FoxyVixen, Fred The Red, Fr_Dougal, GarIT, Geimhreadh, Gimme A Pound, Gwynplaine, Hardtochoose, hatchman, Hector Savage, Henry Ford III, Hogzy, holliehobbie, housetypeb, IAMAMORON, ibarelycare, Icsics, Immortal Starlight, IncognitoMan, jake1970, James Bond Junior, JCX BXC, Jellybaby1, josephsoap, Juanito13, kilsmum, LessOutragePlz, Mad_maxx, massdebater, mcgucc22, Mr Freeze, new Author, Nobelium, omega man, PandaPoo, Pero_Bueno, pgj2015, PopePalpatine, pure.conya, QuiteInterestin, RacoonQueen, Reckless Abandonment, Richard Hillman, rocky1813, RollieFingers, Rothko, Salthillprom, ShaneC93, Sheep breeder, shockwave, SirChenjin, snoopy84, Solomon Pleasant, Stephen Gawking, Tabnabs, tara73, tayto lover, The high horse brigade, The Satanist, thedubs1, TheDummy, Tomalak, Tommybojangles, UsBus, VG31, Vowel Movement, whiskeyman, Wibbs, wolfmoon87
20-03-2019, 19:12   #19
snickers

I’m shocked that his father actually cleaned up the spilled guinness .
20-03-2019, 19:13   #20
Odelay

Quote:
Did you?
(128) thanks from:
2smiggy, ahnowbrowncow, Andrew76, Arghus, BattleCorp, BeeBob, Berties_Horse, Big Nasty, BIGT4464, blinding, blueb, bluewolf, Bob24, Bunny Colvin, cal naughton, cannotlogin, centralchill, coillsaille, colm_mcm, conor2469, crustybla, daheff, Dale Doback, Danzy, DavidLyons_, DBB, deadlineday, Deebles McBeebles, deisedevil, dexter647, Discodog, Don't Chute!, Doylers, Dub Ste, duffysfarm, erica74, ExoPolitic, feargale, Fieldog, Filmer Paradise, FoxyVixen, Fred The Red, Fr_Dougal, Gen.Zhukov, Gimme A Pound, givyjoe, Hannibal_Smith, happyoutscan, hatchman, Hogzy, housetypeb, humberklog, IAMAMORON, ibarelycare, Il Fascista, Immortal Starlight, IncognitoMan, IrishGrimReaper, IrishZeus, J Mysterio, JCX BXC, jmayo, jochenstacker, Joeseph Balls, josephsoap, Juanito13, Jude13, Juicyfruit, Keisha07, kilsmum, Kivaro, Knex., LessOutragePlz, Mark Rippetoe, Meeoow, mfceiling, mgbgt1978, Midnight_EG, mikemac2, Mr Freeze, Mrcaramelchoc, new Author, Nobelium, Odyssey 2005, old_aussie, omega man, One More Toy, PandaPoo, Pero_Bueno, pgj2015, projectgtr, pure.conya, QuiteInterestin, RacoonQueen, Radiant Cool Crazy Nightmare, Rawr, Relikk, RollieFingers, Rothko, Salthillprom, Scarlet42, Sephiroth_dude, ShaneC93, Sheep breeder, Shelflife, sligojoek, SnakePlissken, Solomon Pleasant, Stephen Gawking, StinkyMunkey, stunner dunner, sugarman, SVI40, swine, The Royal Scam, thedubs1, TheDummy, Three More Big Sleeps, tnegun, Tommybojangles, Toxic Sphere, UsBus, VG31, Vowel Movement, whisky_galore, Wibbs, Zirconia, _feedback_
Advertisement
20-03-2019, 19:14   #21
Sciprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfan90 View Post
That video is very sad the poor child doesn't stand a chance in life if these are the type of people that are rearing him.
Why is nearly everyone on a downer? Have you ever thought of the future great culture that this child will bestow on his fellow citizens? No need to be racist just embrace this wondeful culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickers View Post
I’m shocked that his father actually cleaned up the spilled guinness .
That doesn't make up for throwing the cutlery on the ground.
20-03-2019, 19:14   #22
Dale Doback

Quote:
Oh its our fault now is it?

Nobody can have an opinion on the video unless we act on it?

That poor kid and others like it are the next generation, God help them......and society.

Whats your opinion on it Mrs? Have you contacted Tulsa?
20-03-2019, 19:15   #23
judeboy101

Healthy lookin lad
20-03-2019, 19:15   #24
RHJ

It sounds like they are in a pub or restaurant is it even legal for them to have a child on the premises consuming alcohol. I'm surprised they weren't kicked out.
Advertisement
20-03-2019, 19:17   #25
Dravokivich

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHJ View Post
It sounds like they are in a pub or restaurant is it even legal for them to have a child on the premises consuming alcohol. I'm surprised they weren't kicked out.
It looks like they were hidden away in the video and the man clearly didn't want attention drawn to them, by telling the kid to get off the table. Which is odd, considering everything else would have been so noticable.
Thanks from:
20-03-2019, 19:17   #26

Quote:
I will.....in 24 hours!
20-03-2019, 19:22   #27
DavidLyons_

Quote:
Yeah, good woman. Your first thought when you saw this thread and video was, “did anyone who’s already posted in the thread condemning what they’d just seen contact Tulsa? I’ll ask. That’ll put them racist scumbags in their place”!!

For fcuks sake.
20-03-2019, 19:23   #28
Noveight

Quote:
Tusla? Might as well complain to Pavee Point about it.
20-03-2019, 19:23   #29
ceadaoin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john4321 View Post
Child abuse

Shocking. I can't help but think that by how fast he's able to drink the Guinness he's well used to it. I remember having a sip of beer as a kid and it was the most disgusting thing I'd ever tasted. I certainly wouldn't have been knocking it back like that. Poor kid doesn't have a chance, I hope the family is investigated and charged with child endangerment and he is removed from their "care"
20-03-2019, 19:23   #30
Tacklebox

I remember back in the 80's it wasn't uncommon for a kid to slurp out a grandfather's or grand uncles pint because it probably made me feel big.

I used to be mesmerised with the bubbles going upwards, oh the larger too.
More fizzy than lemonade, we weren't allowed the lager but boy didn't I love a taste of iron.

Went onto the Christmas cake then, mum leaving out the whiskey and myself taking an aul cap full.
Sure twould warm my cockles for the evening.

A sneaky boozer from the sthart.

This takes it to another level, funnily enough travellers I knew didn't like drinking much.
Back in the 80's lol "you'd swear I'm really old " back in the 80's the travellers considered drinking to access a Taboo....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion