Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Digital ID's for everyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,747 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Anyway will let you old cynical unhealthy chaps get back to stocking up on toilet rolls, then asking pointless questions, and babblings about ufos/gold/lizards/whateverdigital ID in this echo-chamer, as the peak pandemic closes in.

Credit where credit is due now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Credit where credit is due now
    So the simple id2020.org published concept of DigitalID simply doesn't exist in your world, well that's an interesting distortion of already presented facts.

I.e. "The Doejoe Agenda"

So the simple id2020.org published concept of DigitalID simply doesn't exist in your world, well that's an interesting distortion of already presented facts.

I.e. "The Doejoe Agenda"

This digital thing, what does it have to do with Corona virus, seriously..

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This digital [ DigitalID ] thing, what does it have to do with Corona virus, seriously..

Are you saying the founder and many partners of www.id2020.org are 'not' Vaccine related companies, (also not on Euronews this morning, talking about COVID19 vaccines)?

Seriously, is it too hard for some simple doejoe to actually read the contents of a website before spluttering default anti-everything agendas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭eleventh

Dohnjoe wrote:
    But if it's so fragile that it cannot be questioned I think that should give you some clue
    I ignore questions when it's an obvious troll. If you don't understand, try the same tactics in any other forum, see how long you last.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I.e. "The Doejoe Agenda"

Are you saying the founder and many partners of www.id2020.org are 'not' Vaccine related companies, (also not on Euronews this morning, talking about COVID19 vaccines)?

Seriously, is it too hard for some simple doejoe to actually read the contents of a website before spluttering default anti-everything agendas.

Hard to take anything you post seriously when you childishly mispell someone's name on purpose like that.

Hard to take anything you post seriously when you childishly mispell someone's name on purpose like that.
    My oh my, and what a poor delicate sensitive soul do we have here.

Anyway time for more deflection (see above)
    What's on the cards next, 5G is it? Space lizard robots?

Seems id2020.org is too legimate for discussion.
    Well good luck with the flu ladies, tally hoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

What do you understand by the term 'unique'?

Rather than referencing already flawed old techniques.
    Or many 'old hat' biometrics that can't even be used persitantly from birth-to-death.
    But biometrics doesn't mean microchips.
    Biometrics means specifically things like fingerprinting and iris recognition.

Unique refers to the uniqueness of the individual's ID.

So again why would they continually refer to biometrics if they don't intend to use biometrics?

Also, can you point to any microchips that can do all of the things you claim these people want?
    As far as I am aware, no such microchip exists.

If you are going to claim that they are developing such a thing, then why can't we say the same about biometric technology?

You are ignoring several of my points again, btw.

Are you saying the founder and many partners of www.id2020.org

I have to ask, why do you keep mentioning the website name over and over in this thread?

Almost every post you mention the project you write the full url are you promoting it or something?

does it make you tingle all over?
    All we've learnt thus far is your a sensitive little soul (upset at the spelling of an already weirdly-spelt name, of someone else, that likely isn't even their real world name, unless born to parents with severe dyslexia, aww).
    Now you share that you get 'thrills' and 'childish tingles' from such senseless non-realted 'diversive' banter. Isn't there a special rainbows, candyfloss and unicorns fan page for you?

....Anyway the www.id2020.org is probably best not to mention, as it isn't a conspiracy, but instead an actual real-world program, that marries biometric unique technologies with vaccine programs.

+ Here's another more 'theory' based one for the echo chamber's entertainment (away from your 5G space lizards zoro migrants blurb stuff).
    Blood group 'O- RhNeg' is the best blood group to have during this pandemic (early Chinese studies) with less uptake and symtoms. It's also considered the 'royal blood' or 'blue blood' bloodline. Great Success! (in Borat voice).

That's right us special ones (said with some jest :pac:) don't have linkage to the Rh+ apes, like the rest of you 85%, and are unlikely to be troubled with the WuFlu.
    Anyway will leave that for you aul isolated folks to chew over while I lay down 10k on the bike (using O-), on a clear road, in the glorious sunshine (good for Vit D btw). Tally ho!

• Advertisement

....Anyway the www.id2020.org is probably best not to mention, as it isn't a conspiracy, but instead an actual real-world program, that marries biometric unique technologies with vaccine programs.
    You keep linking to that website, but it doesn't say what you claim it does.
    There's nothing about it being married to vaccine programs.

You are also contradicting yourself as again you are claiming it's going to use biometrics, but in earlier posts, you claimed that biometrics couldn't work for what they wanted.

So now, when you claim something entirely new, with bad humor and no sources, I don't think it's particularly accurate.

I also find it a touch hypocritical for you keep belittling conspiracy theories and theorists you don't believe when the one you tout has it's origin in biblical end times claims.

....Anyway the www.id2020.org is probably best not to mention,

There we have it again, can't mention it without writing the full link - bizarre
    5G space lizards

Dare we ask - what is "mark of the beast"?

King Mob wrote: »
    Mark of the beast...
    Very good, if that's what many folks want to call it, so be it.

After all 3,500 choose this in Sweden
    https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/549130/thousands-swedes-are-replacing-their-id-cards-microchip-implants
    Ah, the bend over backwards land of liberal nightmares (that still today allows for pub gatherings and sit down restaurants) - as is soooo afraid of offending any hungry drinkers.

Or the many US employees 'pushed' into a RFID hand insertion, ideal for monetary transactions at the junk food vending machine.

Who knows, maybe it's inserted at the time of their next yearly seasonal flu vaccine. "Want a DigitalID insert along with your flu shot, dear Sir/Madam?" Heard uptake is expected to be high for Winter 2021, what with COVID19.

Firstly, my screen name is King Mob.
    Why are you intentionally misspelling people's names? It's very childish.

Secondly, you are the one who subscribes to the belief there is a conspiracy to microchip people which was predicted by the bible.
    Are you now claiming your own theory is a distraction? :confused:

Oops, sorry to hurt your sensitve feelings.
    Kingbob has a nicer ring to it.

Why do you call a simple RFID item, a microchip, do you not understand basic technology, and what is currently used by thousands already for monetary transactions?

It's interesting that a book written 2,000yrs ago has such accuracy in use of hand only (not money) for the buying of goods, that is all.

I know this concept, and any mention of skygods, would greatly upset all the keen athiests, during a looming pandemic as they prepare for the nothingness, of their void nothing thereafter.

You could say it's a lot more on the money that some more wayward skygod that offers a dozen or so virtual virgins for going out in a puff of smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Why do you call a simple RFID item, a microchip, do you not understand basic technology, and what is currently used by thousands already for monetary transactions?

It's interesting that a book written 2,000yrs ago has such accuracy in use of hand only (not money) for the buying of goods, that is all.

I know this concept, and any mention of skygods, would greatly upset all the keen athiests, during a looming pandemic as they prepare for the nothingness, of their void nothing thereafter.

You could say it's a lot more on the money that some more wayward skygod that offers a dozen or so virtual virgins for going out in a puff of smoke.

I know the bible very well....can you show me where it says anything about an RFID chip. Also thise chips have nothing to do with the government in Sweden.

No hurt feelings. Just pointing out that it's a bit childish and silly.
    It's short hand for the same idea.

But hey, speaking of incorrect terms:
    Why did the link you keep posting use the word biometrics when you claimed that biometrics wouldn't work for what they want?

Microchips or RFID or whatever aren't biometrics.

Ok. So you are calling your own theory a distraction. That's a bit odd.

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I know the bible very well....can you show me where it says anything about an RFID chip. Also thise chips have nothing to do with the government in Sweden.

Bear in mind RFID wasn't much about the place back then, they had tablets, but again not the same yoke as the latest iPad Pro:
    Revelation 13:16

Correct the Swedish public opt-in (and pay for it themselves) for this as a 'convience'. Many US employees who get the implant are said to be "lovin' it" as they can get fatty munchies out the vendor much quicker etc.

The future use of it in the developing world www.id2020.org (at same time as vaccines) may also be offered as an 'optional' convenience.

Better yet, offered for free! You can of course opt-out of course, but may receive a 'denial of service' for some wider services, thus would be inconvenient not to get it.

Bear in mind RFID wasn't much about the place back then, they had tablets, but again not the same yoke as the latest iPad Pro:
    Revelation 13:16

Correct the Swedish public opt-in (and pay for it themselves) for this as a 'convience'. Many US employees who get the implant are said to be "lovin' it" as they can get fatty munchies out the vendor much quicker etc.

The future use of it in the developing world www.id2020.org (at same time as vaccines) may also be offered as an 'optional' convenience.

Better yet, offered for free! You can of course opt-out of course, but may receive a 'denial of service' for some wider services, thus would be inconvenient not to get it.

ok how is the Swedish chip a mark of Satan? The chips work using the same contactless tech as your phone....so is your phone also connected to Satan?

Also that website has nothing to do with the chips in sweden....so how are they related?

But that link doesn't refer to rfid anythings. No mircochips or anything.
    They're talking about biometrics.

Also, it doesn't mention anything of "denial of service". That's something you are making up.

Also, the passage you are quoting doesn't support your conspiracy theory.
    It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
    These microchips wouldn't be on the hand or the head.
    In is not the same thing as on.

:confused:

No hurt feelings. Just pointing out that it's a bit childish and silly.
    Clearly you are very upset. It's simply short hand for the same idea.
    It's short hand for the same idea..
    Yet RFID only has 4 letters, and microchip (as you prefer) has more (is not short hand).
    Strange, if not a bit odd and even diversive.
    But hey, speaking of incorrect terms:
    Why did the link you keep posting use the word biometrics when you claimed that biometrics wouldn't work for what they want?.

This is correct, as in 'current' biometrics are not sufficient.
    Even photo National ID cards, they (www.id2020.org), reject as flawed too.

Thus, all current standards are flawed e.g. fingerprinting/facescan a newborn, that won't work.
    Even modern face cameras can be rendered useless in no time.
    None of these are considered to be 'birth-to-death ID persistant'.

These old methods may (only) be of (secondary) use when using RFID(internal persistant biometric), with blockchain as the primary validation of DigtialID.

You're welcome to the quick education lesson!

• Advertisement

But that link doesn't refer to rfid anythings.
    Was there many of the aul RFIDs about the place 2,000yrs ago ya' think? :confused:
    Why are you being so silly?

Might they have used the word 'mark' when that was their closest available description at that time?

I know this will require you to think a little bit, but can wait until 2pm for it to sink in (fingers crossed), it what is known as 'thinking outside the confined box of a serial theory denier'.
    Also, it doesn't mention anything of "denial of service".
    Did you not read www.id2020.org yet?
    If not now's your chance.

They refer to having a birth to death persistant DigitalID as being 'useful' for accessing many services from voting, healthcare, education and so on.

There is the strong possibility in years to come: no DigitalID, no vote/health/education access as it replaced paper ID.
    You can't easily vote today without some strong form of paper/card ID. These are easy to misuse also (hence the need for replacements).
    These microchips wouldn't be on the hand or the head.
    Again you are using the wrong term on purpose, curious that.

RFIDs are placed in the right hands is the primary and ideal location, where else do you want them? Elbows?

???
    Better still, save the non-stop questions are offer us your (well bible-read, apparently), conception (in your own time) of what exactly is meant by Revelation 13:16

Better still, save the non-stop questions are offer us your (well bible-read, apparently), conception (in your own time) of what exactly is meant by Revelation 13:16

Well thats the beautiful thing about it....it could mean anything.
    It could be getting Ash on your forehead as maybe Catholics are the wrong religion.

Also....you started this it is up to you to explain it.

My questions need answers, I am totally happy to believe you, but I need a good explanation.

Was there many of the aul RFIDs about the place 2,000yrs ago ya' think? :confused:
    Why are you being so silly?
    I was refering to the one you keep posting for some reason: www.id2020.org
    It doesn't refer to anything RFID and it doesn't refer to anything being implanted anywhere.
    It talks about biometrics. Which is weird cause you said they wouldn't work.
    Why does your link say "biometrics?"
    Why do you keep ignoring this question?
    Might they have used the word 'mark' when that was their closest available description at that time?
    But RFID microchips don't leave marks. And the bible quote says "on" not "in".

Might they have also been wrong and/or talking about something else?
    They refer to having a birth to death persistant DigitalID as being 'useful' for accessing many services from voting, healthcare, education and so on.

There is the strong possibility in years to come: no DigitalID, no vote/health/education access as it replaced paper ID.
    You can't easily vote today without some strong form of paper/card ID. These are easy to misuse also (hence the need for replacements).
    But your links don't talk about doing anything of the sort. You're making it up.
    Again you are using the wrong term on purpose, curious that.
    Why, does it upset you?
    RFIDs are placed in the right hands is the primary and ideal location, where else do you want them? Elbows?
    But they can also be placed in the left hand.
    The bible also says the forehead. Why does it claim that?

Well thats the beautiful thing about it....it could mean anything. .
    So you (implied yourself as a bible scholar of sorts),
    have zero answer nor interpertation of it, cool beans!

Yet a casual chap such as me is able to offer you an interpretation.

Could be you've missed your vocation, e.g. politicans are also good at not answering questions or to say "it could mean anything" when they have no response.

So you (implied yourself as a bible scholar of sorts),
    have zero answer nor interpertation of it, cool beans!

Yet a casual chap such as me is able to offer you an interpretation.

Could be you've missed your vocation, e.g. politicans are also good at not answering questions or to say "it could mean anything" when they have no response.

I dont need to have an interpretation of it....as I did not bring it up.

I want to understand how you came to your understanding of it. Hence my questions. If you have a theroy it is perfectly alright for us to question it. You deflect instead of answering, which leads me to believe you have based your theroy on nothing.

I was refering to the one you keep posting for some reason: www.id2020.org
    It doesn't refer to anything RFID and it doesn't refer to anything being implanted anywhere.
    It talks about biometrics.
    It does talk about biometrics, but only in the sense that all current biometrics are flawed, as per all current paper, and all card photo ID (inc national level), all also flawed.

Hence the 'push' (as they call it) for 'unique (new, not seen before)' and persistant Digital ID.

If you can state exactly what is means by 'persistant birth-to-death' digital, (blockchain verified) Digital ID is
    - then we can all get close to solving the great scooby doo mystery that is www.id2020.org

I.e. An ID(digital) established at time of birth, that remains 'persistant' (not removable or deniable as a unique secure identifier),
    at any time during a persons lifecycle, that remains in place, right up until time of death.

Maybe it's a lucky charm they give you, like a sticker or a rabbits foot keyring, or a nice necklace.

What else could it be....
    Answers on a postcard.

I dont need to have an interpretation of it.....
    Cool, you're clearly very special, above all mysteries and unknowns, all-knowing, all-seeing, un-questionable, unlike many of us mere mortals. Ah well.

You've ignored a bunch of questions...
    It does talk about biometrics, but only in the sense that all current biometrics are flawed...

Hence the 'push' (as they call it) for 'unique (new, not seen before)' and persistant Digital ID.
    Well that's not true. They say repeatedly, and you quoted repeatedly that the technology they want would be biometric.

An implantable microchip/rfid/whatever wouldn't be "Biometric" as that is not what the word means.
    If you can state exactly what is means by 'persistant birth-to-death' digital, (blockchain verified) Digital ID is
    A system by which there is a large accessible database of very accurate biometric data that can be assigned to people from birth that would last until death. This would involve developing ways of recording biometric data accurately and developing a way to make sure they stay accurate for long periods of time.

One example I can think of off the top of my head, is that they use a combination of different biometric methods in tandem.
    Another way is based on the article I posted eariler which showed that finger prints can remain a viable method of identification for over a decade. Perhaps rather than just taking one fingerprint(or iris picture etc) and using only that for a person's entire lifetime, they use a system that automatically updates the registered fingerprint each time the patient uses the system and the accumulated data is used.

Now, can you point to any technology that is implantable and also meets all of those same criteria?
    Perhaps you can point to an implantable RFID chip that can last in a person's body for 80+ years and work flawlessly.
    I.e. An ID(digital) established at time of birth, that remains 'persistant' (not removable or deniable as a unique secure identifier),
    at any time during a persons lifecycle, that remains in place, right up until time of death.
    Well for one, that's not what the mean by persistant, that's an interpretation you are applying to make the term try to fit the conspiracy you are dreaming up.
    Secondly, the RfID/microchips don't meet that criteria as they can be removed, they can be hacked, blocked and altered. They can be tricked.
    It's far more difficult to fake an iris or a fingerprint, which makes them far far more persistent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Seems you're winning the 'echo chamber word diversion bingo' game (yet again) 20pts award today already, must be feck all to do over in cushy Cheshire during your lockdown...

Great game this, the following are all 10pts each:

(big) pharma, (the much loved) G.zoros, ufos, 5g lizard-aliens & Darth Vader (new entry), tom hanks (again, great in the airport movie, but that's it), J coor's mad beer brew, pharma, freemans, ginger gemma someone, gold pension bars, TDs, mr satan (new entry from Kingbob in euroland somewhere), fema camping... phew!

Alas I am considered a key worker in my field and therefore pulling 12/15 hour days to keep old blighty on her feet and moving forward.

Advertisement