Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deep state

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

King Mob wrote: »
    But that's something you claimed previously, right?

You could quote me
    Maybe they were plants in the comments to keep sensitive souls like yourself from watching it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

enno99 wrote: »
    You could quote me

Ok. So according to you at least some are genuine?

How much, percentage wise, of the antisemites who share your conspiracy views are in fact secret Israeli plants sent to discredit you?

Ok. So according to you at least some are genuine?

How much, percentage wise, of the antisemites who share your conspiracy views are in fact secret Israeli plants sent to discredit you?

hahaha Nazi, Antisemite getting thrown around here a lot lately

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/adnazium.html

hahaha Nazi, Antisemite getting thrown around here a lot lately
    You're dodging the question.
    I'm not accusing anyone here of being a nazi or an antisemite.
    However, antisemites share some of your conspiracy ideas.
    You claimed that a portion of these antisemites are in fact Israeli agents who are attempting to discredit your conspiracy ideas.

So again: of the antisemites who share your beliefs, how many are actually Jewish/Israeli spies sent out by the shadow government that secretly controls everything?

You're dodging the question.
    I'm not accusing anyone here of being a nazi or an antisemite.
    However, antisemites share some of your conspiracy ideas.
    You claimed that a portion of these antisemites are in fact Israeli agents who are attempting to discredit your conspiracy ideas.

So again: of the antisemites who share your beliefs, how many are actually Jewish/Israeli spies sent out by the shadow government that secretly controls everything?

Qoute any claims I made

• Advertisement

Qoute any claims I made
    You claimed it here:
    Maybe they were plants in the comments to keep sensitive souls like yourself from watching it

So you are now saying that none of the antisemites who share your views are fake and they were all real?

If that's the case, why did you then suggest that they may be, and in defense of that, post links claiming that Israel was making fake accounts?
    Israel to pay students to defend it online

Quote:
    JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday.
    The Israeli prime minister's office said in a statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full or partial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online. It said students' messages would parallel statements by government officials.
    And this type of stuff seems to be effective

You're kind of contradicting yourself...

It would be easiest if you just directly answer the question you keep dodging.
    Of the antisemites who share your views, how many are secretly Jewish spies trying to discredit your beliefs?
    100%? 60%? 0%?

So you are now saying that none of the antisemites who share your views are fake and they were all real?

If that's the case, why did you then suggest that they may be, and in defense of that, post links claiming that Israel was making fake accounts?

You're kind of contradicting yourself...

It would be easiest if you just directly answer the question you keep dodging.
    Of the antisemites who share your views, how many are secretly Jewish spies trying to discredit your beliefs?
    100%? 60%? 0%?

HaHaHa you are desperately trying to equate Conspiracy Theorists with Antisemites

Another thread you want to disrupt with gibberish
    Ignoring the OP as to how a high ranking Senator was in engaged in a coup to oust a president

HaHaHa you are desperately trying to equate Conspiracy Theorists with Antisemites
    Again, you are misrepresenting my position and running away from points you can't address.

I'm not equating all conspiracy theorists with antisemites.
    However, antisemites share many conspiracy theory beliefs with you.

In response to this, you claimed that some(/many/all?) of these were fake and were really just government plants sent to discredit your conspiracy beliefs. Then to substantiate this you pointed to accusations that Israel were funding things like this.

It's not exactly a good look...

Maybe they were plants in the comments to keep sensitive souls like yourself from watching it:rolleyes:

Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say, especially in order to insult someone, or to show irritation,

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

You conveniently ignored the rolly eyes thing so you can babble on trying to be clever

Sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say, especially in order to insult someone, or to show irritation,

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

You conveniently ignored the rolly eyes thing so you can babble on trying to be clever
    Oh ok. You were just joking. Sorry it's hard to tell when people genuninely claim that. And when folks accuse me of being one of those government paid posters.

So where you also being sarcastic when you posted this in response to me highlighting that idea?:
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/w...media/2651715/

Israel to pay students to defend it online
    Quote:
    JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday.
    The Israeli prime minister's office said in a statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full or partial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online. It said students' messages would parallel statements by government officials.
    And this type of stuff seems to be effective

And so just to confirm, you don't believe that any of the antisemities who share your conspiracy beliefs are actually agents of any government.
    Is that correct?

• Advertisement

Anyway here is an article about SAIC another one mentioned in the Peter Dale Scott book

WASHINGTON’S $8 BILLION SHADOW

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2007/03/spyagency200703

Oh ok. You were just joking. Sorry it's hard to tell when people genuninely claim that. And when folks accuse me of being one of those government paid posters.

So where you also being sarcastic when you posted this in response to me highlighting that idea?:

And so just to confirm, you don't believe that any of the antisemities who share your conspiracy beliefs are actually agents of any government.
    Is that correct?

Which i didnt take it up with whomever did

On the contrary I posted 2 links to show that it is all to real that governments and others employ these tactics

On the contrary I posted 2 links to show that it is all to real that governments and others employ these tactics
    Ok. So now you're going back to claiming that a portion of the antisemites who share your beliefs are in fact Israeli spies...:confused:

Ok... Wish you'd make up your mind or just state your belief clearly and directly...

Ok. So now you're going back to claiming that a portion of the antisemites who share your beliefs are in fact Israeli spies...:confused:

Ok... Wish you'd make up your mind or just state your belief clearly and directly...

Utter nonsense your like a broken record

Are you saying these tactics are not used by governments

Utter nonsense your like a broken record
    I wouldn't have to repeat myself so often if you guys just addressed points directly, concisely and honestly.

Again, you can just state your belief clearly and clear up the confusion you've caused with your claims about Israeli spies and your denials about the anti-Semitism in conspiracy theory circles...

Good thing no one argued that.

What would be utterly puerile nonsense would be something like people arguing that there is no relationship at all between deep state conspiracy theories, their origin and the racists who do believe in it.
    Also the suggest that some (or all) examples of people who do believe in both the deep state and jewish conspiracies, are in fact fakes employed to discredit real believers.

I got the impression that you didnt believe it was going on
    so i posted 2 links
    Hope that clear it up for you
    Though i doubt it

LOL

I wouldn't have to repeat myself so often if you guys just addressed points directly, concisely and honestly.

Again, you can just state your belief clearly and clear up the confusion you've caused with your claims about Israeli spies and your denials about the anti-Semitism in conspiracy theory circles...

Start a thread about it im not interested in answering your BS

Sen. Warner: DNI Ratcliffe is trying to 'limit the flow of information'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sen-warner-dni-ratcliffe-is-trying-to-limit-the-flow-of-information/vi-BB18ysWS

LOL Warner the alleged leaker pissed of about not being able to leak

I got the impression that you didnt believe it was going on
    so i posted 2 links
    Hope that clear it up for you
    Though i doubt it

LOL
    Ok so you actually are suggesting that some of the anti-Semites who believe in the deep state et al are actually Israeli agents employed to discredit you guys.

Cool. Round about way to actually clarify your stance, but ok.

Restoration PAC founder Doug Truax interviews former Acting DNI Richard “Ric” Grenell about his RNC speech and details surrounding the intelligence community perspective on “Spygate” surveillance.

In this segment Ric Grenell explains the current challenges and issues that confront current DNI John Ratcliffe and gives a more in depth background about the people and processes.

More Deep State

Jack Cashill Discusses Flynn Targeting Contrast Against Obama’s Agenda and Current Challenge For DOJ and AG Bill Barr…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/page/2/
    Author Jack Cashill shares a great perspective on the current political dynamics as contrast against a history of DOJ, FBI and CIA operations. In the fist eight minutes of the interview Cashill outlines the challenge to AG Bill Barr considering that 96 percent of the DC population supported Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Cashill surmises that any actual evidence against the officials who were involved in operations against Donald Trump will likely have to wait until after the election due to the overall DC sentiment to diminish any outcome as politically motivated. Additionally, the entire functional apparatus of the DOJ is “entirely loaded with operatives” who protect the administrative state. [Cashill Website Here]

How The CIA Used The Media to Ensnare Michael Flynn

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/08/29/how-the-cia-used-the-media-to-ensnare-michael-flynn/
    The co-conspirators started publicly setting the trap with a February 2016 Reuters article teasingly titled, “Trump being advised by ex-U.S. Lieutenant General who favors closer Russia ties.” https://reut.rs/2EwzoEL This was a bold gambit. As recently as July 2015 Obama was telling Tom Friedman of the New York Times, “We would have not achieved this [Iran nuclear] agreement had it not been for Russia’s willingness to stick with us and the other P5-Plus members in insisting on a strong deal.” https://nyti.ms/3jaDTnz

Obama praised Putin a year after Putin annexed the Crimea. That invasion was so much water under the bridge for Obama but apparently not for Flynn. Just months later, it was considered newsworthy that Flynn would advise Trump to “work more closely with Russia to resolve global security issues.”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,415 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Written by Jack Cashill. An Obama "birther". This is your source?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The Nal wrote: »
    Written by Jack Cashill. An Obama "birther". This is your source?

Have you read it all? can you prove every single aspect of it is false? apparently if you can't it's automatically true..

And if you can, well I am very sure a whole bunch of other conspiracy blogs and videos can be dumped on you..

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Have you read it all? can you prove every single aspect of it is false? apparently if you can't it's automatically true..

And if you can, well I am very sure a whole bunch of other conspiracy blogs and videos can be dumped on you..

Have you found something false in the article ?

But as has been pointed out, he's a birther. He subscribes to a stupid racist theory.
    If he was smart, well informed and honest, why would he subscribe to such a theory?
    It's the opinion of most rational people that he is not any of those things and that's why he believes something so obviously stupid and false.

Again, I'm assuming that you don't believe the birther nonsense and you're simply ignoring this red flag because you didn't know about it, or you just want to agree with his claims.

But then, I assumed that about the last obviously silly theory too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Very few people know this but they published Obama bio in 1991 and it claimed Obama was born in Kenya.

I link to snopes since debunkers only believe information from people they agree with!
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/

Obama seemed to have no problem with his bio said born in Kenya back then.

The birther issue happened, then the race was on to claim people lied about Obama birth cert, and errors got made, and so on?

Still a curious fact Obama had to have seen his bio and did not ask for it to be corrected?

End of the day, it doesn't matter he got his 8 years in the office of President of the United States.

Edit: Before anyone asks, do i believe in the birther issue. I think the whole issue of where you born is stupid. Obama was living in the United States for his whole life and fully entitled in my eyes to be president. The law is stupid you have to be born in the United states to be President. Maybe they have better candidates if they changed the law, trump and biden the best they got to put forward?

Easier to cry racist
    Rather than point out whats false in the article

Easier to cry racist
    Rather than point out whats false in the article

But it is a dumb racist conspiracy theory.
    Do you disagree that it's false, dumb or racist?
    Again, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed that you understood it was false, dumb and racist.

If someone buys into it, it's an indication that they aren't very good at critical thinking or distinguishing reality from bull****.
    Cheerful gave us a good example above.

So if your guy is so well informed and smart, why does he buy into this obviously nonsense theory?

Advertisement