Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rubber tracks New Holland E27.2SR

• 10-08-2020 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi

I bought a 2007 New Holland/Kobelco E27.2SR digger few weeks ago and the track split yesterday. Rekon I will bite the bullet and just buy a new pair. Few places on-line offering tracks. How do I know if I am buying quality tracks ? any pointers welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭ishotjr2

Answering me own question, got them of Eamon Long in Cork following the recommendation of a local man. So far so good.

Advertisement